The Rose

Harry and Louis shared kisses here and there but never thought much of it. At least they acted like that to each other.

One night, they went out to eat, as they were walking through the parking lot, Harry stopped Louis.

"Hey uh Lou, wait a second."

"What is it Haz?"

"I have something to ask you."

"..."

Harry got down on one knee and Louis chuckled to the side.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Harry asked handing Louis a rose.

Louis was still unsure about his sexuality. He thought he was infact straight but ever since Harry came into his life, he questioned it.

"Yes." Louis blurted out and lifted Harry up and as he was going to plant a kiss on him, he saw something shift on the other side of the parking lot.

"Um Haz let's go."

"What?"

"Get in the car."

"Uhm... Ok..."

When they got into Louis car Harry looked over at Louis with a confused look on his face. "What was that? Did you change your mind?"

"No love it's just we're kind of becoming more known and I saw a paparrazi snapping some pictures of us."

"Oh."

"I don't want them to know because it might effect our careers..."

"Yeah I get it."

They drove in silence and Louis looked over at Harry giving him a small smile and placing his hand on Harry's thigh.

When they made it to Louis house Harry didn't look too good.

"Are you ok Haz?"

"Yeah I'm fine, I just need to use the restroom"

Harry's POV

I stumbled through the halls of Louis home and opened the bathroom door. I didn't actually have to pee I just needed a moment. I took a look in the mirror and saw a few tears streaming down my face. I didn't like the fact of not being able to date Louis in public. It hurt. I wiped my tears and flushed the toilet making it sound like I went.

When I exit, Louis was standing right by the door. He gave one look at me and gave me a giant hug. He then grabbed my arm and led me to his room. He put his small hands on my chest and pushed me onto the bed.

He got on top of me and gave me a passionate kiss. We only ever shared small pecks so this was definitely new. We made out for about five minutes. He brushed his fingers through my curls slightly tugging at them. I wrapped my legs around his so he'd lay on top of me.

I began feeling warmth go between my thighs and my pants growing tighter. Our kissing became more heated and he started kissing my neck. He whispered sweet nothings in between kisses and I just grabbed the back of his head. He then got up from the bed and headed to the restroom to brush his teeth and change into his pajamas.

3rd person

Harry thought they were going to go further so he just sat in Louis' room with a boner. Louis closed the door behind him and Harry knew what he had to do, and he had to do it fast.

He grabbed his pajamas and took off his pants and boxers. He also took some tissues that were on Louis' desk and began stroking his hard on. He tried holding in his moans. He was close to cumming when Louis walked back into the room and looked at Harry and shut his eyes.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!"

"Haz, don't be sorry, I uhm uhhh..." Louis said with his eyes shut. "I'll go downstairs for a bit."

Louis left the room and Harry felt his member becoming flacid. He sighed and flopped on the bed "what the hell just happened."

He changed into his pajamas and threw away the tissues. He headed for the door when Louis opened it.

"Are you quite finished yet?" Louis said with a smirk.

"Shut up" Harry lightly shoved Louis shoulder feeling ashamed.

"Haz it's alright we've all wanked before."

"Ugh.. I'm tired."

"Agreed it's been a long day ha."

Louis shut off the light and for the first time, they slept on the same bed.

IF YOU'RE STILL READING I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK

VOTE & COMMENT BEAUTIFULS