The Last Day

Nobody's POV
Izuku started waking up to the sunlight shining through the window. "Shiggy?" Izuku mumbled. But nobody answered. Izuku sat up and realized that he was still at daycare. Izuku tried to look on the bright side as he smiled a little and told himself it was his last day at daycare. But Izuku was kinda debating on what to do next. He made no friends while at daycare and none of the kids were talking to him. Izuku had an idea though. If Izuku could go back to sleep maybe he'll wake up the next day and he can go home. So that's what Izuku did he smiled as he laid back down into the cot bed and went back to sleep to try and sleep the day away.

-With the League of Crackheads-

"Hey Mr. Compress, if you bathed Izuku before how did you not see those marks on his back?" Toga asked Curious. Shigaraki gave Mr. Compress this evil look. To be honest Mr. Compress was sweating a little due to how Shigaraki was looking at him. Dabi then came up behind Shigaraki and hugged him from behind which made Shigaraki focus his attention on Dabi.
"W-Well.." Mr. Compress Stuttered.
"It's because he always has that damn mask on. He never takes it off! It's like it's stuck to his face." Dabi chimed in.
"I didn't need the commentary Dabi!" Mr. Compress said annoyed.
"Oh you wanna go Mr. Magician?" Dabi asked smirking.
"Nah you'll burn me to a crisp." Mr. Compress said sheepishly. Dabi smirked but Shigaraki wasn't having it.
"Don't get to Cocky you burnt chicken nugget I could disintegrate your ass in a quick second." Shigaraki said crossing his arms.
"But you won't~" Dabi said.
"Why are you in such a bad mood Shiggy?" Toga asked.
"I told you to STOP calling me Shiggy!" Shigaraki yelled. Dabi turned Shigraki around to face him and gave him a actual hug and placed his hand on top of his head and combed through it.
"Shiggy just wants to get Izuku back... Izuku is like his child to him.. So he really wants to be done with this mission." Dabi told the league of villains. (*Cough* Crackheads)
"Yeah Speaking of Izuku when are we picking him up?" Twice asked.
"12:00 in the morning." Dabi told them. Toga groaned because Toga actually liked getting sleep and not being Sleep deprived like the rest of her crew. Then again she really wanted to see Izuku so her sleep will have to be patient. Just as the League was about to make something to eat to pass the time they got a phone call from the daycare. "Somebody take the phone!" Twice said throwing the phone to Toga. Toga panicked. "What am I supposed to do with it?!"
"Answer it!" Mr. Compress yelled. Toga answered the phone. "Hello?" Toga said.
??: "Hello Yes is this the guardian of Izuku?"
"Yeah it is? Is there a problem?" The rest of the League got closer to hear the conversation. "Well Izuku has been sleeping for a really long time and whenever we tried to wake him up he wouldn't get up and he would start crying every time we tried to get him up. So we don't really know what to do." Toga tried not to laugh and gave the phone to Shigaraki. "What do I do with it?!" Shiv whispered-Shouted. The rest of the league just shrugged. Shigaraki put the phone to his ear and listened to what the women had to say. Shigaraki found this a little funny. "P-Put Izuku on the phone please" Shigaraki said trying to hold in his laughter. "Okay..." the women said. Shigaraki got on mute and started laughing and Toga joined in. The laughing stopped when Izuku could be heard on the other side of the line yelling?
"L-Leave me aloneeee!" Izuku whined.
"Izuku?" Shigaraki said.
"Shiggy!" Izuku said clearly annoyed.
"Izuku are you not up when your supposed to?" Dabi asked.
"Mhmm..." Izuku mumbled.
"But t-t-they won't leave me alone anymore..." Izuku Whined.
"Izuku just get up and follow their directions." Shigaraki said impatient.
"Noooo I wanna go back to sleep..." Izuku said almost at tears.
"Izuku we aren't gonna ask you again!" Mr. Compress said while the rest of the League besides Toga agreed. Izuku was crying now because he thought the League we're his heroes but they sounded like villains, it was true they were villains but Izuku was oblivious to that.
"S-Stop!" Izuku said throwing the phone at the assistant. Rustling could be heard on the other line. Shigaraki sighed in an annoyed tone.
"We have to go pick this disobedient child up." He said.
"You guys are the ones who picked him up off the street.." Kurogiri said behind them. The league flinched because they didn't even know he was there. Toga kept quiet because she was the one who told Izuku to not follow rules so she thought this was basically her fault and now Shigaraki's mad at him which she had never seen him mad at Izuku before. Shigaraki was always the one who protected Izuku and loved him the most.
"Kurogiri open the gate.." Shigaraki said. Kurogiri opened the gate and the League walked through the warp and when they got into the daycare it was complete madness. Shigaraki looked to see the other kids in a corner. Dabi looked the other way to see Izuku throwing objects at the wall. Toga looked to see the Inturucters trying to stop him. Twice saw paint on the walls, while Mr. Compress just heard frightening screams.
"Demon Child!" One of the older kids screamed.
"Take him out!" Another kid said.
"IZUKU!" Shigaraki yelled which made it seem like time stopped.
"S-Shiggy...?" Izuku whispered.
"Do you see what you have done? You've drove your friends into a corner!" Dabi also yelled. Izuku got angry. "They aren't my friend they called me a demon!" Izuku yelled.
"Maybe that's your fault!" Shigaraki said which made Izuku flinched. Izuku started to yell. Dabi then made a blue flame circle around Izuku.

That was the End....

Hey Ya'll sorry for not posting I was busy with School and Shit.. Anyways I'm back And I hope you enjoyed this and if your a Anime fan then you must have notice the ending of this Chapter was inspired by the Anime "Blue Exorcist" But yeah that's all I had to say Enjoy!