Daycare Day 1

"SHIGGY" Dabi screamed seeing the sight of Shigaraki on the floor in pain holding his burned neck while Izuku was sitting with him on the ground. Dabi went over Shigaraki and touched his shoulder. Shigaraki flinched as he grabbed Dabi's arm as if he was a threat. Luckily he had his gloves on so he didn't disintegrate Dabi's arm. Dabi could see tears parting at the coroner of his Eyes which was unusual because he has never seen Shigaraki cry.
Dabi got up and got a rag and soaked it in cold water and then put it on Shigaraki's neck. Shigaraki winced in pain because his neck was burned along with the scratches Shigaraki had on his neck long before. Shigaraki leaned on Dabi's shoulder and Dabi leaned against the cabinet. "Shiggy you know it's okay to cry right?" Dabi asked Shigaraki as he chocked on his own tears. Dabi grabbed Izuku who was looking guilty and put him next to him and lauded their while Shigaraki cried on his shoulder. Dabi held the wet rag on Shigaraki's neck so the redness could go down.

~10 Hours later~

It was peaceful and quiet in the LOV Household... To quiet... Way to Quiet..

"WAKE YA'LL ASSES UP!" Kirogiri shouted and it echoed throughout the house which woke everybody up even Izuku who was a heavy sleeper. Shigaraki groaned and realized himself, Izuku, and Dabi were on the floor. Shigaraki didn't really care but was still tired. "Wake up Shiggy..." Dabi Whispered in my ear. "Hmmm it's to early for this..." Shigaraki groaned. Dabi rubbed his eyes and handed Izuku to Toga who looked half dead. Dabi picked up Shigaraki and surprisingly he was very light. Dabi took Shigaraki to the bathroom and locked the door.
"Shigaraki either you wake up or I'll take you in the shower with me" Dabi suggested. Shigaraki's eyes were already closed and everybody in the LOV knew that Shigaraki was very hard to wake up. Dabi took off his and Shigaraki's clothes and turned on the shower. Dabi got into the shower and sat down with Shigaraki in his hands. Shigaraki felt the cold water against him and it woke him up. "Oh now your awake" Dabi said smirking. "It's cold...." Shigaraki said leaning on Dabi's shoulder. "Your still tired Shiggy..?" Dabi said shocked he still isn't up. "Mhmm..." Shigaraki mumbled. Dabi chuckled and rubbed Shigaraki's back. "You know we still have to take Izuku to daycare?" Dabi asked. Shigaraki didn't answer and touched his neck that was at first burned but the redness went down. Dabi held Shigaraki's hand. "He'll be fine Shiggy" Dabi reassured him. "You know I have never seen you this relaxed before.." Dabi said. "Shut up" Shigaraki said closing his eyes. Dabi didn't want Shigaraki to go to sleep so he grabbed a bucket and filled it with the shower water and dumped it on Shigaraki's head which also got him a little wet also. "DABI! WHAT THE HELL"
Shigaraki screamed. Dabi started to laugh at him. Shigaraki got out the shower with Dabi and tried to find a towel. "Nice Ass Shiggy" Dabi said smirking. Shigaraki turned around and blushed. "Stop Dabi!" Shigaraki growled covering himself in a towel. Dabi laughed.

~With Toga, Mr. Compress, Twice, and Izuku~

"Toga what are you doing?" Twice asked. Yoga was brushing Izuku's hair and putting pins in it. Mr. Compress took the pins out of Izuku's hair and took Izuku. "I was trying to make Izuku look pretty!" Toga whined. "If we don't get Izuku ready in about 15 minutes Dabi and Shigaraki are going to literally murder us." Twice Panicked. Toga and Mr. Compress thought for a second and then realized the urgency of this. ..... "What are we standing around for go get Clothes and food!" Toga yelled while taking Izuku from Mr. Compress.

-5 Minutes Later-

"SHIGARAKI! DABI!" Toga yelled and banged on the bathroom door Shigaraki and Dabi was in. "WHAT TOGA?!" Dabi yelled back. "WE NEED HELP!" Toga said. "WITH WHAT?"
"YOU GUYS ARE RAISING A DEMON CHILD!" Toga yelled running back to help Mr. Compress and Twice while leaving Shigaraki and Dabi confused.
Shigaraki and Dabi finally come out the bathroom and before they can say anything Twice runs up to Dabi and hands him Izuku. "What's going on?" Shigaraki asked. "Look We fed him, put him on some clothes, and we even gave him some toys!" Toga Yelled. "But he keeps Hitting us and scratching us he's a demon child! What have y'all been teaching him?!" Twice yelled finishing Toga's Sentence. Shigaraki and Dabi look at Izuku and Izuku is currently hugging Dabi close while Dabi has him in his arms. "Doesn't seem much of a demon child to me" Dabi claimed.
Toga grabbed Izuku and Izuku started to hit Toga.
Shigaraki and Dabi started to laugh. Shigaraki grabbed Izuku. "Good Job Zuzu!" Shigaraki said laughing. Toga, Twice, and Mr.Compress were hurt (As a Joke). "Can we please leave now?" Twice said walking towards the front door. Dabi, Shigraki, Mr. Compress, and Toga started to walk towards the door along with Twice.

-At the Daycare-

The LOV walk into the daycare and hand them Izuku. "So how long will Izuku be with us today?" The Lady at the front desk asked us. "Uhmm Until Wednesday at 5:00 in the afternoon" Toga said in a high voice trying not to sound like her normal voice. "Come on Shigaraki Izuku has to go." Twice said. Shigaraki just held Izuku tighter. Dabi walked up to Shigaraki and hugged him while taking Izuku. Shigraki held onto Dabi while Toga took Izuku and handed him to the front desk for them to take care of him for these few days.

"Bye Izuku we'll be back soon"