Doctors Office

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Everybody shot up from where they we're sleeping to see who was yelling. "What's happening?!" Toga yelled. "Hey everyone look at Izuku!" Twice yelled from the kitchen and picked up Izuku covered in a bunch of flour. Everyone started at Izuku and then started laughing. ''Well he was going to take a bath in the first place'' Chuckled Shigaraki. ''So who's on bath duty?'' Mr. Compress asked. ''How about Izuku decides!'' Toga suggested.

Everyone agreed and Twice put Izuku In the middle of the room. ''Okay Izuku who do you want to give you a bath?'' Shigaraki asked standing up with the rest of the crew. Izuku looked around the room and then started to crawls to.... MR. COMPRESS?! Everyone was shocked because they thought Izuku would for sure crawl to Shigaraki. Mr. Compress picks up Izuku and Izuku takes off Mr. Compress mask again. ''Well we'll be back guys'' Mr. Compress tells the rest of the league and they nod. Mr. Compress takes Izuku to the bathroom and starts the water in the bath. ''Surprised you choose me over the rest of them Izuku.'' Mr. Compress said while get Izuku's outfit for when he gets out the bath. Izuku starts to clap and laugh. ''Your adorable!'' Mr. Compress Gushes.

Back in the living room

"Oh come on Shigaraki you can't possibly be mad because Izuku picked Mr. Compress over you!" Dabi laughed a little. "I-I'm not mad you burnt chicken nugget!" Shigaraki yelled at him. Dabi then stops what he was doing and went over and gave Shigaraki a hug. "Can you ever calm down Shiggy?" Dabi said scratching the top of his head which to be honest felt kinda good. Shigaraki calmed down and leaned into Dabi's touch and that made Dabi smile knowing that the man he loves- I mean really likes is comfortable around him. "I-I'm calm..." Shigaraki told Dabi while blushing hard. Dabi was about to take his hand off but when he did Shigaraki grabbed his arm and put his hand back on his head. "Don't S-Stop.." Shigaraki admitted. Dabi smiled and picked Shigaraki up bridle style and carried him to his room. "H-HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Shigaraki yelled.

Dabi puts Shigaraki on the bed and lays down with him and puts his hand on top of his head again and scratches his head. "Ugh~" Shigaraki Moaned but then quickly covered his mouth. Dabi blushed as his face turned really red. "S-Sorry it felt good.." Shigaraki apologized for like the first time in his life. "It's okay." Dabi said. Dabi took his hands and put it over Shigaraki's eyes. ''What are you doing you Burnt Chicken Nugget?!'' Shigaraki said as he couldn't see anything. ''I can't see anything Dabi!'' Shigaraki yelled. ''Finally you call me by my name.'' Dabi said smirking but still covering Shigaraki's eyes. ''S-Shut up and get your hands off my eyes!'' Shigaraki yelled again. Dabi took his hands off Shigaraki's eyes but hugged him from behind. ''Thank You!'' Shigaraki stated. Dabi thought for a moment and then whispers in Shigaraki's ear, ''Do you wanna be my boyfriend Shiggy~?'' Dabi whispered and then licks Shigaraki's ear. ''I-I Ngh~'' Shigaraki moaned out. ''That's it Shiggy~'' Dabi says as he rubs Shigaraki's hips. ''D-Dabi.. What are you doin- A-A-AHHH~'' Shigaraki moaned louder. Dabi turned Shigaraki around and started to kiss him. Shigaraki was shocked none the less but kissed him back. Dabi let go of the kiss and saw Shigaraki's heated up face. ''Y-Yes...'' Shigaraki said quietly. ''What are you saying yes for?'' Dabi asked. ''Yes I want to be your boyfriend...'' Shigaraki admitted. Dabi smirked and started to lick Shigaraki's ear trying to get a reaction out of him. Shigaraki's shivers. Dabi started to lick Shigaraki's neck once he didn't get a reaction from his ear. Shigaraki sat up quickly, ''Nghh~ D-Dabi~....'' ''I got my reaction Shiggy but I want to hear you when I'm inside of you~'' Shigaraki blushed harder and got up quickly off the bed. ''Dabi we can do that later but we have to get Izuku to the doctor!'' Shigaraki remind him. ''OH! Yeah we do."

Dabi and Shigaraki walk out the room and see Toga and Twice laughing and Izuku on the floor trying to put on Shirt. "Stop laughing at Izuku guys." Mr. Compress said rolling his eyes. Izuku was getting frustrated and the laughing wasn't helping. Izuku threw the shirt on the floor and looked up and Toga and Twice. They were still laughing. Izuku crosses his arms and looked at the shirt he threw on the ground. "What is happening...?" Dabi asked confused. "Well Compress was having trouble putting a shirt on Izuku and we tried to help but he wanted one of you two to do it and so he grabbed the shirt from Toga and tried to put it on himself." Twice explained. "H-He is failing miserably!" Toga said laughing on the floor. Tears started to fall down Izuku's face. "I wawna do iwt mywself.." Izuku cried. Everyone in the room looked at each other even Toga stopped laughing. Shigaraki picked up Izuku and Izuku puts his head in Shigaraki's shirt. Izuku was full on crying, honestly they didn't want to take him to the doctor anymore but they had to. Izuku had a waterfall of tears falling down his face. Shigaraki started to wipe his tears away. Dabi got Izuku's shirt and put it on him. Shigaraki sees that Izuku is sleep. Shigaraki give Toga and Twice a mad glare before walking out the door. "W-Wait for us Shigaraki!" Toga yelled while her and Twice running after Shigaraki, while Dabi and Compress followed.

~At the doctors office~

The villains were wearing hoodies so nobody surprisingly suspected them and they waited in the waiting area for Izuku to be called. Izuku was still sleeping. "Ugh how long does it take to  be called to the back to get a dang check-up?!" Shigaraki complained. "I agree for once it's been about 45 minutes." Toga said. "We can take Izuku to room 5 please." The nurse told us. "Me, Toga, and Twice will stay out here while you guys go in." Compress told Shigaraki and Dabi. They nodded and walked to room 5 with Izuku still sleeping. As they got in the room the bright colors didn't sit well with the two villains.

"I'm sorry.. but can you wake up Izuku for me please..?" The doctor asked. Shigaraki and Dabi looked at each other and Dabi started to tickle Izuku and Izuku started to move around and wake up laughing. So adorable. Now that Izuku is awake the doctor takes Izuku and sets him on the bed. Shigaraki and Dabi both sit down in the chairs making sure the doctor doesn't hurt Izuku.

After about 10 minutes of the checkup

The doctor looks at Izuku's sheets and sighs. "Is there a problem ma'am.." Dabi asks suspiciously. "Well you see Izuku hadn't been to the doctor ever since he got his.. *Whispers* 5 Surgeries...

''What did you say ma'am?'' Shigaraki said getting annoyed.

The Doctor looked a little scared so she decided to lie. Well ''Izuku'' hasn't been to the doctor for a while so that means Izuku still has at the maximum 4 shots he needs to take. Shigaraki eyes widened at the thought of Izuku getting 4 shots. Dabi was shocked as well.

"N-No!" Shigaraki said. "Shiggy-" Dabi started. "NO Dabi! She can't give him 4 shots he's only 1!" Shigaraki Yelled. Dabi hugged Shigaraki close to him and calmed him down. "How about we give him 2 shots today and the next time we can give him the other 2.." The doctor said a little nervous. "I guess..." Shigaraki said sadly. Izuku looked at Shigaraki and Dabi and reached his hands to them. "Buhh Buh..." Izuku whined which only made Shigaraki look away. As a kid Shigaraki hated needles as it reminded him of his childhood. The doctor starts to get the needles ready as Izuku looked a little sad at the pointy object as it reminded him of the Knife incident.

First Shot.... He didn't cry...

Second shot.... Water Works...

Izuku didn't cry loudly like the other kids but he did start to cry he made no sound but just stared blankly at his arm as the doctor puts bandages around it. Shigaraki and Dabi looked at each other and Shigaraki went to pick up Izuku. "That will be all for today!"
The doctor said. Shigaraki and Dabi left with Izuku as Shigaraki dried his tears Toga ran up to him. "What now Toga?" Dabi asked. "T-The heroes!" Toga stated out of breath.
"Ugh what about the Heroes?" Shigaraki said.

"Their outside....

And they are asking for Izuku!"