The Life Without

Nobody's POV
Dabi carried Shigaraki on his back and walked through the Gate Kurogiri made for them. Once they got back Everybody was in the living Room waiting for there arrival. Toga was the first one to get up.
"DABI! SHIGGY!" Toga said excited and walked over to the two.
"So What's Izuku's quirk?" She asked looking around for Izuku. Compress and Twice got up and walked over to them.
"Hey... Dabi Why is Boss covered in burns...?" Twice asked.
"Also Where is Izuku..?" Compress asked. Dabi looked down and whispered.
"He's Gone..."

"What?" Toga asked a little worried.
"HE'S GONE!" Dabi yelled looking up and the Team with teary eyes.
A moment of Silence...
"Gone?" Toga repeated Slowly. Dabi nodded.
"What do you mean he's Gone?" Mr. Compress Asked.
"W-Well The Heroes showed up and we tried to fight them off and we failed and they took him..." Dabi Said letting a few tears drop down his face. The room was silent. Toga's face was full of Despair. Twice tried to hide his face but he couldn't anybody could tell he was shedding a few tears.
"I-I'm going to go put Shigaraki down to rest." Dabi said walking to the room. Toga just nodded. Mr. Compress tried not to cry and walked over the Twice and put him on the couch and walked over to Toga who seemed like she was frozen in Time.
"Toga..." Mr. Compress Whispers. It finally hit her. Izuku was gone. Not knowing if they were ever going to get him back. He's actually gone.

Gone

Toga Knew one of these days would come but she thought she'd have more time.

Time

Why did it have to come so soon... Izuku isn't even 5 Yet. He was supposed to spend his life with us. Toga's Face was filled with Tears. Mr. Compress hugged toga as she cried. (Not a Ship) "Why Compress.. I still wanted more time with him." Toga asked. Mr. Compress always saw Toga as a sister. It hurts to see your sister break down crying with no hope to ever see her smile again.
Maybe the League was being dramatic But to them Izuku seemed like their whole world to them. Izuku brought the whole League together. Before he was here they would always argue and never agree on plans to take down the Heroes. When Izuku came it was some arguing.. Mainly between Compress and Dabi but at least they could joke around after it.
Before Izuku came Hurtful words were thrown around seemed like they would all rather have each other dead.
Words Like

Drop Dead

I hate you

Go to Hell

I will Kill You

Screw Up

As I said This May seem Dramatic Because everybody thinks Villains are Mean.

Mean.
Or Maybe they are just Born like that. Nobody's would ever look into a Villain. Nobody would ever think a Villain was Misunderstood.

Misunderstood.

All seemed Depressed in the House the League lived in but let's check on Izuku.

With the Heroes.

"So what do we do with him?" Midnight said Walking with Hawks to Principal Nezu's Office. Izuku started to wake up and realized he wasn't with his family. He was in some sort of hallway.
"Hey Kid I see your awake!" Hawks said. Izuku looked at who was holding him.
"Awww He's s cute!" Midnight said looking at Izuku.
"W-Where is Shiggy.. and Dada?" Izuku asked looking around. Hawks and Midnight looked at each other.
"Don't worry.. Your safe now!"

Safe? Was Izuku not safe when he was with his family? Izuku was kind of confused. He was in a new Place not knowing where he was. Where is his Family? Where is this man taking him? He had no Idea himself.

Izuku's thoughts stopped when they entered a room.
"Mouse!" Izuku pointed at Principal Nezu and he just smiled.
"He seems like a smart one now doesn't he." Nezu said. Hawks smiled and nodded.
"Let wait till the others are here and then we can start this meeting." Nezu said.
"I have a few toys over there you can put him over there" Hawks Nodded and put Izuku by the window where there were a few toys.

Izuku looked at the toys.
"Am I back in Daycare..? I haven't been in a long time..."  Izuku started playing with the toys and a few other pro heroes from the battle came inside. Endeavor and Aizawa sat down. Izuku looked out the window.

"I want to go home"