Shenanigans

Nobody's POV

"TOGA! GET OUT!" Izuku Screamed and everyone in the house heard. Shigaraki and Dabi went to where the noise was. They saw Toga come out of Izuku's room with a scar on her face and a knife.
"Jeez Toga you looked like you just got into a fight with a feral cat." Dabi said laughing.
"Shut up Dabi!" Toga said going to look for a snack.
"Izuku got you again?" Shigaraki asked.

"YES! I just wanted to try his blood but he won't let me. Seems like he's never changed from being your guys demon child." Toga Complained. Dabi and Shigaraki rolled their eyes. Twice came into the kitchen and patted Toga's head as reassurance.
"You know now that I've thought about it Izuku hasn't been coming out of his room a lot." Compress said coming into the room.
"No he does come out the room just not to talk to you all." Dabi said smirking.

"Jeez you make it sound like we're unbearable." Compress said rolling his eyes.
"Whatever." Dabi said.
"What? Did cat get your tongue Dabi? Or was it Shigaraki who got you fixed in bed?" Mr. Compress said teasingly. Dabi and Shigaraki started blushing.
"YOU FUCKING IDIOT THAT'S NOT TRUE!" Dabi yelled. Mr. Compress smirked.
"Oooo~ Shigaraki's Blushing." Toga said teasing them as well.
"Toga I'm gonna kill you." Shigaraki said.

"Please keep your bed talk in the bedroom." Izuku said walking out of his room.
He was wearing this- 

"Well look who decided to show up

"Well look who decided to show up." Twice said. Izuku laughed a little. "Miss Me?" Izuku said.
"Okay you weren't in your room for 50 Years." Mr. Compress said.
"Yeah but you guys act like I never talk to you." Izuku said rolling his eyes.
"CAUSE YOU DON'T" Toga, Twice, and Compress yelled. Izuku stood there and blinked about 5 Times before speaking.
"That's a Lie"
"Oh really? When's the last time you hung out with us other than Shigaraki and Dabi?" Toga asked sitting on a chair.
"What is this a test?" Izuku asked sweating a little.
"Can't answer now can you?" Twice said.
"I can answer you just give me about 50 Business Days." Izuku said smiling.
Shigaraki and Dabi started laughing.

"It's not funny!" Toga said.
"It kind of is Toga." Dabi said smiling. Toga rolled her eyes. "Whatever"
"Anyways on a more important Topic Izuku have you found a girlfriend?" Toga asked excitedly. Izuku started to walk over to the couch and sat down leaning his head back.
"Uhm No?" Izuku said.
"Why not?" Toga asked.
"How do you know I want a girlfriend what if I wanted a boyfriend." Izuku said not thinking.
It was silent for a few seconds..

"Are you implying that your gay?" Shigaraki asked. Izuku's head shot up and started blushing.
"WHAT NO!" Izuku yelled.
"I don't know it seems kind of suspicious to me.." Compress said.
"Fuck off." Izuku said dropping his the smile he had about a minute ago. It was very faint but everyone could see the green glow in Izuku's eyes.
"I'm guessing that must be the effect off your quirk?" Dabi asked.
"Yes Sir." Izuku said. "Is there anyway you could loose control of this type of quirk?" Shigaraki asked. Izuku sat there And thought for a moment.
"Hmmm..." Izuku hummed. "I have no Idea."
Shigaraki rolled his eyes at that.
"Well anyways I'm going to go plan for our next attack for UA." Shigaraki said sighing. Everybody watched Shigaraki go back into his own world. He really wants a successful plan. Dabi and Izuku looked at each other. It was such a unsettling feeling when they saw Shigaraki like that.

•A few Hours Later• (Brought to you by Toga shooting at birds 😟)

Dabi and Izuku were tired of waiting and decided to go see if Shigaraki was taking a break. They opened the door and saw a few ball of paper on the floor. It was probably Plans he wrote but they didn't work or sit right with him. Dabi walks up behind Shigaraki and puts his hands over his eyes.
"Guess Who." He Asked.
"Dabi I know it's you." Shigaraki said taking Dabi's hands off of him.
"What's Wrong Shiggy?" Izuku asked walking up to them.
"Nothing's wrong I just need to come up with a perfect Plan for our next move." Shigaraki said ripping another Piece of paper.
"Well in that case..." Dabi said smirking and Izuku knew exactly what he was thinking. Dabi picked up Shigaraki from his desk and carried him on his back.
"HEY WHAT THE HELL DABI?!" Shigaraki yelled. Dabi and Izuku ignored him and they started walking towards the living room.
"OI EVERYONE GET OUT HERE!" Dabi yelled. Toga, Compress, Twice, and Kurogiri came to the living room.
"What's wrong Dabi?" Kurogiri Asked.
"Well our boss has been working to hard so we're have a movie night!" Izuku said.
"MOVIE TIME!" Toga said running to her room and coming back with pajamas.
"We're you already prepared for this?" Compress asked.
"I'm always prepared for Movies Compress." Toga said.

"I don't have time for movies Right Now." Shigaraki said sitting on the couch.
"That's too bad your gonna watch this movie with us." Dabi said. Shigaraki rolled his eyes knowing he won't have a choice.
"What Movie are we gonna watch?" Izuku asked.
"Let's Watch Candyman!" Toga said.
"Is it Scary?" Shigaraki asked.
"I'm pretty sure it is." Kurogiri replied.
"Whatever let's just watch the movie." Compress said sitting on the floor. "I'll get Snacks!" Twice said running in the kitchen.
"Everybody go put on these Pj's!" Toga said handing them to everyone.
"NOW!"
"Okay Damn we're going!" Dabi said.

2 Hours Later
"You guys are the ones who wanted to watch this movie and now your scared?" Shigaraki asked.
"Shut the hell up Man! That was terrifying." Compress said.
"I thought y'all were villains not crybaby's." Dabi said.
"Boo." Kurogiri said behind Dabi.
"SHIT" Dabi yelled. Everybody started laughing.
"Don't ever do that again or I'll burn you." Dabi said pissed.
"Man even I'm not that scared." Izuku said laying on the carpet.
"Izuku shut up cause you were scared of scary movies when you were a kid. Stop playing" Toga said laughing. (Y'all ain't gotta do him like that now😭 )
"Stop Talking to me." Izuku said closing his eyes.
"Well Night" Dabi said laying on the couch with Shigaraki.
"Oi! Just because your tired doesn't mean I have to sleep with you!" Shigaraki Said.
"Shhhhh Your too loud." Dabi said running his hands through Shigaraki's hair.
"Tch Whatever." Shigaraki Said.
"Well if boss is going to bed then I guess we all have too." Twice said laying down with a pillow.
"Says Who?" Compress Asked.
"Says Me." Kurogiri said
"Point Taken Goodnight Ya'll" Compress said quickly and went to sleep Along with Twice. 🤨
"Night!" Toga said.
"Night I guess." Izuku said.