Three

I woke up early in the morning, sound of rocks thrown at my window waking me up.

I went outside on the balcony after slowly opening door.

"Now you are playing Romeo? Seriously? Should I also die for you? Wasn't you sneaking in my room a week ago enough for you? And overall how do you get this close to castle when it's strictly guarded?"

"My Princess I hope you understand that I can really be your Romeo but you dying for me isn't necessary. It has been a week since I last saw you. My heart couldn't take more. Could we possibly meet outside the castle? Please?" He looked me from the ground, eyes pleading and my brain got confused. "They are our enemy, Maria, stay away from them." I remembered my brothers words and got anxious.

"It's better for you to leave. Goodbye." I closed the door and went inside. But soon after I saw him outside the door.

"Stay where you are if you don't want to die!" I hissed as I took dagger from my thighs, which I carried around after he sneaked in my room.

He opened the door and stayed there. "Please meet me outside the castle. Please."

"How am I even supposed to trust you when your family is my enemy. We are enemies Hyuk! Understand that! We are born to hate each other. Not secretly meet outside the castle. Andyou guarantee me that you won't kill me?" I got close to him and brought dagger near his throat. He looked sad for some reason.

"That's what you are told?" He slowly took my hand and lowered it. Bowed and then disappeared after jumping from the balcony. It wasn't that high but enough for one to hurt themselves. I made sure to stay there and make sure he went home safe.

I went to bed after saw how he sneaked in the forest. This guy makes me question everything.

What did he mean by that's what I am told? There's something I am missing out and how am I even supposed to get information?

"Your highness" maids piled up in my room after sun started shining and woke everyone and everything up.

I washed my face as maids poured warm water on my hands. After finishing they dried me and brought clothes inside.

"What are you willing to wear today your highness?"

"I'm going to go outside. I'm planning to ride a horse. It's been a long time."

"Yes your majesty" they bowed and in some minutes came with the special clothes for riding a horse.

"Hello Jasmine. How have you been baby? Ready to have fun?" I greeted my horse at an instant after seeing it. People often called it white fairy for being shiny white and eye blinding.

I got comfortable and ran away with her.

I always liked feeling that mere freedom with Jasmine. Wind just calming me down and speed making me all excited.

We went in the woods and slowed down a little but we were still going at a high speed.

"Hello my lady! How has your day been so far?" Very known voice said after out of nowhere jumping behind me and holding tightly on my waist.

Stopping her at a haul tu looked at him, rage clearly filling my eyes.

"And what is this act called? For heavens sake! Are you a bird to wait for me on a tree?" Get down at an instant! Now!" I shouted at him, shaking already from the rage.

"I'm sorry but as I remember we said we would meet up. This is really good opportunity isn't it?" He smiled tenderly at me and for the first time in my life I wanted to kill a person just because of their facial expressions.

I have put up with the gossips from the maids and my father humiliating me here and there for no reason but this is too much!

"If you want me to get off, you have to pay it" he smirked. I started searching for the cloth that hung around my waist to give him money, only him to stop me by grabbing my hands "no love not like that, pay me with a kiss"

"Stop with the gibberish and get down! Now!"

"Okay." He shrugged and when I saw him getting off I felt victory only him to swiftly lean closer and steal a kiss from me, on my damn lips

"You are such an undisciplined person!" At this point I was screaming on top of my lungs, taking out my dagger and throw it at him. Not expecting to actually hit him, it somehow stabbed him on the side of his stomach.

"For God's sake!" My eyes went wide and instantly ran to him, taking the dagger out slowly.

"I didn't expect it to hit you. As much as I hate you I'm sorry. I want to somehow finish war between our families and here I am pouring fuel on the fire!" I cried out loudly, ripping the bottom of my dress, I wrap it around his waist.

All he did was look at me with tender smile before passing out.

"What an arse! And who is going to carry you to the horse??? Wake up now! Wake up!" I took little advantage of him being unconscious and slapped him hard on both of the cheeks many times. He opened his eyes slowly and winced. "Yeah good boy now try to stand on your feet. Yes good good. Now just sit here! Perfect!" When I finally managed to make him sit on my horse which was laying down to help us, I remembered I poisoned the dagger, that's why he was this week at this point and he might die if I won't hurry up.

I do not want war to break up for sure and I have to hurry. I have to hurry.