Six

One month quickly went by. All Harry and I could do were to get exactly 3 trustworthy allies and 5 more kingdoms, who were on our side but too scared of my father to speak up. 

I went back to the palace today and the moment I got in father asked to see me. 

"Yes, your majesty?" I bowed as my father slowly approached me and hugged me.

"I missed you, Maria. Hope you had a good rest. Shall we go back to our business?" 'Our business,' the words I hated to guts, because it meant nothing more than blood and death. I was scared who he would ask me this time to kill but I had no other choice. I have to follow his orders. 

My father calmy sat down by his work desk and pulled out the feather to write a letter. "You are going to the ball hosted by Kwon family. Kill the king." As always he looked me with no emotion at all and gave me the letter, "Gown is ready and so is the cart. You will be back in a week. Knifes, poison and other weapons you'll need are in your room. Pack and leave today. You are dismissed."

Monster. He was monster and not my father. A person who could kill without blinking and got more and more blood on his own daughter's hands. He was monster I wanted to hunt and nothing more.

"Yes, your majesty" I bowed and swiftly existed his room, not wanting to be with him any other minute. 

'Disgusting, he is so disgusting!' I rushed to my room and packed only essential stuff and left the palace as soon as possible. Not wanting to stay at this rotten place any longer. 

I had my dagger, with me, not really thinking anything else would be needed. I was professionaly trained assassin and even no weeapon was weapon for me. I could make weapon out of anything my eyes could see. 

For my father i was nothing other than his enenmies perfect killer. I aways complied his orders but now i didnt want to kill. instead I wanted to help Hyuk's father escape... I have no other choice. I have to kill him.

It was Dark Masquerade. Everyone disguised. I was wearing red gown with white mask, covering half of my face and having red feathers on one side. For some reason i always liked wearing red dress whenever I killed. No expection was made today. 

I mingled through people. Getting asked to dance by unknown gentlemen, but declining them all. 

"May I dance with you, M'lady?" Young gentleman stood in front of me, our masks weirdly matching.

'Hyuk... least person i wanted to see today.'

Without answering i took his hand and followed him to the dance floor. "You look beautiful as always. I missed you" He gave me warm smile as procceded to slowly put his hands on my waist and pulling me to him, he looked at our hands as they mingled and my red long sleeved gloves embraced his skin. My red diamond rings and necklaces shining and dancing with us while we mooved to the music. 

"You are not here for no reason right?" he whispered in my ear as we were looking in different directions.

"I cannot disclose any information" I calmly stated. No not calmly, I tried to sound calm but anxiety was eating me alive. How can i not kill him and get away from my fathers claws?

Music finished and we bowed to each other. "I will bring some drinks over, wait here" but i couldnt wait, it was time to already do my job as a puppet. I ran up the stairs and run a little until i came in front of the big wooden door. I knocked and after permission i went in. 

"Hello Mr. Kwon. I love the ball you are throwing. Thank you for the invitation." I smiled and took of my mask. "if only my father did not hate you. I believe things would go smoother and i would not be here either, but you see, as ready i am to die, i have unfinished business to do." I pulled out the red dagger and gripped it. 

"Who are you" documents in his hands fell to the floor as he slowly started walking to the balcony 

"Innocent person, who just does what is told." Tears wanting to fall down burnt my eyes, but they could not fall down, I was taught to never cry. 

"I will give you anything" his eyes wide, gripping balcony for his dear life as waves crashed into the cliff 

"But my father wants your death" I sighed and was getting ready to throw a dagger "I am sorry Sir, I also know you could shout for help or fight me, I am a girl afterall, no one in men's eyes, but you did not. You must have your reasons but well" I smiled and was about to throw my crimson red dagger when someone gripped my hand and both of us fell in the water. 

After swimming up I saw that it was Hyuk "Are you crazy? We could die!" I shouted at him, not too concerned about my life but his, i was ready to die but i did not want a person who understands me to die, just not yet.

"And what! Watch you kill my father?" He shouted back as i was struggling to stay on the surface but dress got wet and heavier, which dragged me down

"I have no other choice! I do not want to die just like my sister!" I was so flustrated that i could not control what i was saying. But i regretted mentioning her here. I was getting tired and barely could hold myself up. 

"What? What happened to her-" and i could not hear more as i couldnt hold myself up and started sinking slowly. I heard him swear as he went underwater where he ripped my dress and quickly pulled me upwards. 

"Thanks, even though I do not really deserve this" i mumbled, never have i ever in my whole life apologized and it felt strange and weird to do so. 

"We somehow hate each other, almost kill one another but always resque them. Funny is not it?"  He smiled brightly and i could not stop smiling too. He was right. We almost killed each other in many cases and it was not even funny anymore. 

He helped me get to the shore and quickly covered me in his suit. "Thanks" I murmured and sat down on the sand. "You have to help me. Help me to persuade your father to spread false news, news thst he is dead." I looked at him worryingly and he pondered for some time. 

"Okay, I will help you, but really, apologize to him" he laid down on the sand and looked up at the sky, bombed with the stars. 

"I will..." And i laid down next to him, for this once, let me forget who i am and let all the thoughts disappear. Just this once. 

A/N: Missed me? I mean i have amazing plot for this but well im lazy to write and have to pray to reach 20 episodes at least...ENJOY! LOVE YAAAAAAA

this is thedress btw

this is thedress btw.... pretty right?