t w e n t y - o n e

"Draco! Where should I put this box?"

"In the living room, Love."

Only one more box to go

Annndddd done.

I felt a warm arm coil around my waist.

"Welcome home darling." Draco whispered into my ear as I stood in the living room of my new home. I was unsure how to feel. This is such a big change. The rooms are twice the size they were back in my apartment and the curtains don't have crayon stains on them (which is sure to change very soon).

"Do you like it?" Draco asked as his hand rubbed the small of my back.

I nodded in excitement, "I love it. I love you." I let my hand find his way to his cheek and kissed his intoxicating lips.

A few moments later he pulled away, "Mmm... as much as I would love to continue this, I'm afraid we do need to pick up Lyra now." I groaned at his response.

"Way to ruin the moment, Malfoy." I said, slightly annoyed.

"I thought we were past the last name stage, Granger." Draco teased whilst giving me a cheeky wink before grabbing our coats and heading out the door to pick up Lyra from the Potters.
_______________________________

"You ready to see the now house darling?" Draco asked Lyra as we both held one of her small hands in each of ours and continued to swing her down the high-street.

"Yes! I can't wait to see my new bedroom!" Lyra squealed in excitement.

Just as we were all walking into a small cafe I heard the call of a deep ginger voice, "Well hello there 'Mione."

I spun around to see one of the twins, "Fred." I spoke whilst subconsciously gripping Lyra's hand a little tighter, praying he won't mention yesterday.

"Malfoy," he moved on, "long time no see," he said before crouching down to Lyra's level, "And you must be little Lyra." Fred spoke softly as he ruffled her hair slightly.

She gave him an enthusiastic nod and a giggle, "Yes, I remember you from the shop!" Lyra conversed, being the social butterfly she was.

"Ahh yes! You were being very cheeky weren't you little one?" Fred teased as he lightly pinched her cheeks.

Draco and I began to look at each other both thinking the exact same thing but for very different reasons.

"Well then, this is rather awkward."
_______________________________

The next thing I knew one red head was joining us for lunch.

Three of us sitting in almost complete silence, the only thing keeping it from being completely quiet was Lyra's constant babbling. My god that girl could talk to a brick wall and make it talk back to her.

"So..." Draco tried to start, placing a warm hand on my thigh.

"So..." Fred followed, waiting for someone to say something, yet nothing came out.

"So..."

This was going to be incredibly awkward to say the least...
_______________________________

Hello! As I have said, I have my exams in a weeks time which is why my chapters have been going up at an appalling rate so I do apologise for that. They should be back to once a week in 2-3 weeks! Thank you for 8K that is crazy!!!! I love you all dearly, have an amazing day!