Chapter 5

Here is the next chapter, I hope you all like it

** I do not own the characters or plot to Disney Zombie2. Just my OC's, Luna and Eclipse. This is just for fun for me.** 

Chapter 5:

After all the excitement that happened at the assembly, Principal Lee decided to end the school day early and sent the students home while the wolf pack enrolled for their classes. The halls were packed with the student body trying to get out of the school as fast as they can.

"Can you believe that werewolves are now going to be part of the school? Or that Zed randomly decided to run for School President now?" Eliza asks as she stands next to Luna, as Luna grabs her change of clothes from her locker.

Glancing towards Eliza, Luna sends her a smile as they head towards the girl's locker room by the gym so Luna could change out of her uniform.

"I can believe that they would let the wolves join the school and I think it will be great for all of us in the end," Luna replies, "as for Zed, I think you and I are going to need to help him out a lot. I don't think he really knows what he's getting himself into."

Eliza lets out a big sign knowing that Luna was right about Zed, both girls knew that the real reason Zed is even running for School President is so he and the other Zombies could go to Prawn.

"I know you're right, good thing he has us as friends," Eliza replies before both girls start laughing.

After Luna gets changed out of her cheer uniform and back into her own clothes. The girls head for the front of the school where Addison and Zed were waiting for them, planning what they needed to do to help Zed with his campaign. Before the girls can get to the front doors, they hear someone calling out to Luna from down the hall, "Miss Wells."

Both stop and turn around to see Principal Lee heading in their direction, facing the Principal Luna greets her, "Hello Principal Lee. Is there something that you need?"

"Hello girls," Principal Lee greets before she continues, "yes Miss Wells, I need you to come to my office. There are a few things that I would like to talk to you about."

"Am I in trouble," Luna asks a little worried, trying to think if there was something she had done.

"No, Miss Wells. You are not in trouble." Principal Lee assures Luna with a smile.

"Oh, okay," Luna replies before she turns towards Eliza, "can you let the others know that I'll meet you all at the café by your house once I'm done."

"Yay I'll let them know, I'll see you soon," Eliza says, giving Luna a brief hug before she heads out of the school and towards their friends.

Turning back towards the Principal, Luna sends her a smile and follows her down the hall. A few moments later they walk into the school office, the office was a basic room with pink walls and white furniture with bright green highlighting the walls. There was a desk for the school receptionist and a small waiting area, which now had the wolf pack waiting there as they got all their school stuff sorted out. Behind the receptionist desk was a door that led to the principal's office.

As the Principal and Luna head towards her office, Luna catches the eyes of all the pack. Glancing at them, she sends them a sweet smile and then winks playfully once she catches her pack sisters' eyes. As she walks into the Principals office, she can feel the tingling on her right wrist where her mate mark is and her mate's eyes staring at her the whole time. She feels little butterflies flying in her stomach and a small part of her is still worried about the whole mate thing. But she would have to worry about that later, first she needed to find out why Principal Lee wanted to talk to her.