Seabrook

Welcome to Seabrook!!! A lot has happened for this town since it has been founded almost 100 years ago. 
   The first settlers encountered beasts with yellow eyes and sharp claws.  The settlers had bravely fought off the beasts and had also found a mysterious resource.  They had safeguarded the resources from the beasts and hide it away. Seabrook grows as the years go by and after a few decades,  most of the people forgot about the beasts and where the resource was hidden. 
   Then about 51 years ago an accident happened at the Seabrook Power Plant.  A spill of lime soda and a dash of mysterious Seabrook power and BAM!!!! Zombies were created. The people of Seabrook were in panic and in the end, to protect the people unaffected by the spill, a wall was built. On one side was the zombies and on the other side was the humans. Years after the outbreak the Z-band was created, which helped the zombies not be brain thirsty monsters. 
   Last year, zombies were allowed to go to school with humans.  That change was very hard for everyone but after a year of hard work, zombies are fitting in at Seabrook more and more every day.  It's still a little hard for zombies because not everyone is as accepting but more and more people are getting there. Also, all the anti-monster laws are gone and now Zombietown is open to everyone.  All of this is great for everyone that live in Seabrook and Zombietown, but this isn't the last of the changes to come. One thing is for certain,  they should not have forgotten their history.

------------------------
(16 years ago)

   It was a late windy night at Seabrook and Zombietown.  The residents all in their homes sleeping.
   A lone figure steps out of the forbidden forest and quietly heads to Seabrook.  The lone figure was wearing dark clothing and a hoodie, them blending into the dark of the night perfectly.  There was a bundle of fur blankets in the figure's arm, the moon light shines down revealing the figure to be an older lady with gray and white hair and blues eyes. In the bundle of blanket lay a baby girl with slight tan skin, soft red lips,  and soft wispy silver/blue hair.
   The lady, quickly and quietly walks up to the front door of one of the houses in Seabrook.  She gently sets the baby girl on the doorstep.  Placing next to her a soft plush stuff pure white wolf and a small envelope with the name Luna written on it. She reaches up for the locket around her neck and takes it off, the locket was a moon and star locket. Her eyes flash a yellow for a second before going back to blue. She gently places the locket with the baby girl and lays a sweet kiss on her forehead.  Standing up, she knocks loudly on the front door then she runs into the shadows. 
   The loud sound startles the baby girl from the sleep and she let's out a loud cry. A few seconds later, the door opens and a shocked gasps is heard from the woman at the doorway.
   "Oh my... Dale come here quick," Missy Wells calls out for her husband as she gently picks up the baby girl. The baby slowly stops crying and looks up at Missy with her big bright moonlight blue eyes.
   The lady watches from the shadows as Missy and Dale Wells takes the baby girl into their home.
   "I'm so sorry little one," she whispers softly, with silent tears going down her cheeks, " but you will be safer here for now. I love you with all my heart my precious granddaughter,  my precious Luna. "
   With that, she turns and disappears into the night.