Chapter 6

Author Note:

I would like to apologize for the long wait for this chapter. My life has been very hectic for the last couple months. I am working on the next chapter already and hopefully will have it up soon. Thank you everyone for being patient with me. I hope you all like this chapter and I'm sorry if it is shorter then the others chapters, the next chapter will be longer.

** I do not own the characters or plot to Disney Zombie2. Just my OC's, Luna, and Eclipse. This is just for fun for me. **

Chapter 6:

The bright morning sun shines down on Seabrook and Zombie Town, as everyone gets up and ready for a new day. Luna walks, with Eclipse by her side down the sidewalk outside Seabrook High, enjoying the warm weather as they head towards one of the benches that they were going to meet Eliza at before school started. Both girls had decided to meet up early so they could start working and organizing Zed's campaign for being School President. As she reaches one of the bright green benches, she sets her backpack on the ground as she takes a sit and Eclipse lays down on the ground by her feet. Leaning back on the bench, Luna likes out a quiet groan of pain and discomfort. Her body still aching from the episode she had the night before. In the quiet of the early morning, her mind wonders to what happened the night before.

Lune hand dries the last clean plate that they used for dinner that night and hands it to Addison, who puts it in the cupboard. Both girls dry off their hands and head to the living room, where their parents were watching some TV show.

"The dishes are done," Addison announces.

"Thank you, girls," their dad says as he pauses the TV show. Both parents giving the girls their attention.

"I'm heading to bed. I told Eliza that I would meet up with her early before school so we can help Zed with his campaign," Luna says as she gives both her parents hugs, "Goodnight, I'll see you guys after school."

"Goodnight, Honey," their mother says.

"Goodnight, Pumpkin," their dad replies as he places a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Addison says goodnight to their parents too and follows Luna up the stairs, heading towards their bedrooms. Once they get to their respected bedroom doors, the girls give each other a hug and say goodnight. Both heading into their rooms and closing their doors.

The first thing Luna notice once she is in her room was that Eclipse decide to make herself comfortable on Luna's bed. The next thing she notice was a deep burgundy dog bed set up at the foot of her bed. Luna lets out a soft chuckle at her dog before heading towards her dresser to get her pajamas, after she was changed and ready for bed she walks over to her bed. Eclipse senses her Alpha nearing her and her tail starts to softly hit the bed, she hopes that Luna will let her stay on her bed. Smiling softly, Luna pets and scratches Eclipse's head between her ears, Eclipse's tail hitting the bed a little more with the attention she was getting.

"You look so comfortable, Eclipse but you are on my bed," Luna softly says as she continuous to scratch her head, "now I need you to go to your bed. We have a big day tomorrow with your first official day of school with me."

Eclipse looks up at Luna and gives her to puppy eyes, softly whining is protect.

"Uh huh, don't give me that look. Now, go to your bed, silly girl," Luna says with amusement clear in her voice.

Eclipse lets out a puff of air before she gets off Luna's bed and goes towards her bed. Chuckling at her dogs' antics, Luna goes over to Eclipse and gives her a hug and kiss on top of her head. Eclipse licks Luna's cheek, giving her doggy kisses, before settling down on her dog bed. Luna turns off her bedroom light and crawls into her bed, the moon light gently shining on her as sleep claims her within minutes.