𝘜𝘯

Y/n: I need to clean my locker."

Yachi: Hey Y/n."

Y/n: Oh, Hi Yachi do you need something I have to get to class in a minute."

Yachi: Did you forget you have to come to my house to study today because you asked."

Y/n: Ohh, yeah thanks for reminding me."

Yachi: You're welcome, buy some snacks before you come."

Y/n: Shit okay gotta go bye."

You started running to class.

3 hours later
You came home 3:47

It's now
6:10

You took a shower and started changing. (you can pick between these two outfits)

 (you can pick between these two outfits)

You grabbed your bookbag and left the house

You grabbed your bookbag and left the house. You started walking to the store, it wasn't far from your house.

You walked into the store, got a basket, and started getting food after that you paid and left with your bag full of snacks.

Now you're at the bus stop waiting for the bus. A couple minutes later the bus came and two people walked out of the bus then you walked into the bus.

The bus was packed. There were only three open seats, two people that were standing took the two open seats, but the last one, no took it. Next to this guy.

Why isn't someone sitting next to him? It better not be because he looks scary. We gonna have a problem if it is. He seems cute over here so why isn't anyone sitting next to him.

Well, I'll just take it y'all are so ridiculous. Let me stop before I get mad looking at that opened seat.

You walked to the seat and a couple of people stared at you.

You rolled your eyes.

Y'all some ignorant people.