𝘋𝘪𝘹-𝘩𝘶𝘪𝘵

5 years pass

In the beginning, everyone hated Aone. He went to court for Third-Degree Murder, but surprisingly the witnesses from the party testified for him and, with the evidence from Kenma's camera, he wasn't charged for it.

Kenma was supposed to put a "Do Not Lean On The Railing," but you know Kenma he was playing his games and forgot. All of this could have been prevented if Kenma did as he was told.

Everyone has been slowly moving on these past few years. Y/n's parents started a restaurant. That Y/n always wanted them to do long ago and they named it after her.

Yachi and Hinata have gotten engaged. They have been engaged for a year now. It has been hard for Yachi to move on. She rarely goes to see Y/n because when she does, she isolates herself for weeks and she has panic attacks.

Aran is now on a professional volleyball team. On his breaks, he helps out
Y/n's parents at their restaurant.

Present time

Aone was laying his head on your bed holding one of your hands as tears fall. Before he got up and put a note on the desk next to your bed and left.

You start to wake up, you pick up your right hand as you adjust your eyes with your left seeing your hand was bandaged up, you then look around to see there were cords on you.

Remi walks into the room as soon as you started waking up.

She rushes to you and takes your pulse. She then waited ten minutes before she starts asking you questions.

Nurse Remi: What is your name?

You take a couple of minutes to answer the question

Y/n: My name... Is Y/n?"

Nurse Remi: What year is it?"

Y/n: Ummm, I don't know is it still 2017?"

She writes something down on her papers

Nurse Remi: No it's 2022."

A couple of minutes pass after having nurse Remi make sure you're alright even after 5 years pass you still were in critical condition but you would be able to be discharged today.

Remi leaves after notifying you your parents are on the way.

You went back to looking around the room until you saw a note. You squint your eyes to look closely at it and it had a familiar name on it, so you pick it up.

It was going to be hard for you to read it because you didn't have your glasses.

AONE! Your boyfriend, as you start to recollect your memories you smile as you open it.

Dear Y/n

If you're reading this, it means you're awake. I'm sorry Y/n for what happened and all the things I never said to you, like how I never told you how stunning your smile is, how your laugh could make anyone smile, or how beautiful you looked when I saw you walk out of your house on prom day, even though you are always beautiful every time I saw you. However my own death doesn't scare me, I am most afraid of yours. The truth is I didn't expect to get this attached to you. You loved me before I could love myself. Honestly, I can't remember half the things you talked about, but it was still nice to hear your voice, really lovely. I won't say I wish we had never met, but if we had never met, it would have saved us both grief. I'm sorry, Y/n I guess I'll end it here. Maybe someday we will be two people meeting again for the first time. Goodbye Y/n, my love.

Yours always Aone

You finish reading the letter then comes in your parents

Y/n's parent: Y/N baby!"

They cry as they hug you

Y/n's Dad: Baby girl you're crying."

Y/n: I am?"

You bring your hand to your face and wipe the tear.

Y/n: Oh I guess... I am umm, just so happy to see you guys."

You forced yourself to smile as more tears fall down your face.

Y/n's Mom: Oh honey we are happy to see you too."

Both your parents come up and hug you again

You didn't get to have a proper cry until you heard a loud familiar voice.

Aran: WOOOOO!"

Aran rolls into your room in a wheelchair.

Aran looks at your situation.

Aran: ...Oh"

He jumps out of the wheelchair.

Y/n's mom: I know you're not playing with Y/n's wheelchair?"

Y/n: Right you are too grown for that."

Aran: Aye if I see something fun ima do something fun am I right?"

He turns to Atsumu and they dap each other.

Atsumu: Always."

You laugh

Lay: My turnnn."

You look at the door to see Jeremiah and Lay come into the room with their arms full of snacks from the vending machines.

They look taller and older

Y/n's Mom: What did I tell you about buying stuff from the vending machines?"

Y/n's Dad: Aye let's worry about that later. Aran Atsumu come help me put Y/n in her chair."

You put your left arm on Atsumu's shoulder and the other on your father's as Aran had your legs.

Aran: Damn why do you still have these long ass legs."

Lay laughs as you glare at him and Aran.

The three men get you in the wheelchair.

Lay: Ha I'm taller than you now!"

Y/n: Nigga what?"

Y/n's Mom: Language Y/n!"

Y/n: My fault."

Y/n's Mom: Lay say something again and Ima pop you in this hospital."

Atsumu, Aran, and Jeremiah chuckle, and your mother glare at them.

Atsumu: Cough umm, I will get the car door open."

He speeds walks out of the room

Jeremiah/Aran: YEAH ME TOO, WAIT FOR ME."

They run after Atsumu

Y/n's Dad: Kids."

Your dad rolls his eyes

Y/n's Dad: I'll check Y/n out and I'll meet you at the car, let's go Lay."

Y/n's Mom: Okay Honey."

Your mom rolls you away as she starts filling you in on everything that happened while you were "gone."

You weren't listening to her because you were still thinking about that letter.

I thought we'd have more time, but at least our paths have crossed.