𝘋𝘪𝘹

Hinata: Oh hey Y/n!"

Y/n: Well, hello there, Hinata."

Hinata: Is Yachi here?"

Y/n: Now, young man, why are you asking for Yachi?"

Hinata: Umm."

Yachi pushes you out the door a little.

Yachi: Y/nnnnnn!"

You laughed

Yachi: Ah umm hey Hinata."

Hinata: Hi Yachi!"

They're so awkward it's too funny.

Y/n: Why are you two just standing there? Don't you guys have a date?"

Hinata: Yes, we do."

We walked out of the house.

Y/n: Hey Hinata, can you drive me to this store next to the restaurant you are going to."

Hinata: Isn't there a store right around where you live."

Y/n: Yeah, okay?"

Hinata: Why can't you go there?"

Y/n: Come on, I won't bother you guys. It's just a ride."

Hinata: Well, okay."

Y/n: Thanks!"

You guys got into the car.

It was an awkward ride, so quiet for what.

Hinata and Yachi walk into the restaurant. You waited a couple of minutes till you went into the restaurant.

You took a seat behind them. You felt out of place a little because everyone looked so fancy.

Some time pass and they looked fine. They both were smiling and having a good time.

You walked out of the restaurant and walked to the store. You got a couple of snacks and left.

There was a park right across from the restaurant. You went over and sat at a table, and you put on your earbuds and started listening to music.

Couple minutes passed

Someone taps you, and you look up. It was Aone you took out your earbuds.

Y/n: Aone!"

He waved

Y/n: Oh, have a seat."

He shakes his head no

Y/n: You can't?"

Then you notice he had three dogs around him.

The dogs notice you too. They got close to you excitedly. You put your hand in front of one of the dogs it lends in, and you started petting them.

Y/n: Aww, they're adorable!"

You smiled

Y/n: Are these your dogs?"

He shakes his head no

Y/n: Dog sitting, I see Cute."

He shakes his head

Y/n: Come on, sit. It won't hurt to let the dogs play. I promise we won't lose them."

He shrugged and took off the leashes. The dogs sat there for a second till Aone points, implying to them to go play, then the dogs ran to the other dogs.

Oh, they're trained cute.

Aone sat down

Y/n: I bet it was a very tiring day here."