𝘚𝘦𝘪𝘻𝘦

Y/n: Aone!"

You happily walked up to him and hugged him. You were so caught up in the moment you didn't notice a minute pass while you were hugging him.

Aran: Nah nah nah nah get off each other before we just stand here and watch y'all hug each other for hours?"

Y/n: Oh yeah let's go."

Yachi: See you at prom."

Y/n: Yeah I'll see you there."

Aone opens the car door helping you get in.

Y/n: You make me smile so easily without even trying."

You looked at him but he was already staring at you.

Aone: Hmmm."

Time passes you're at prom now

The whole group: Y/n!"

Y/n: Hey guys."

Kiyoko: I love how we're all matching our dates."

Y/n: Right."

Yachi: We should get a picture of just us girls.

Saeko: Wassup guys sorry I'm late."

Tanaka: Bruh, not you actually coming."

Saeko: If I get to go to a second prom I'm going to take that opportunity plus there's going to be an afterparty."

Tanaka: And this is why you are getting put in a retirement home."

Noya: Don't talk to my wife like that!"

Y/n: She's not even that much older than you."

Tanaka: Didn't you get rejected?"

The group laughs.

Noya: I can't believe she rejected me."

Yachi: Now excuse us we got pictures to take."

The boys moved and you guys started taking all kinds of pictures. After the girls took their pictures everyone else got their pictures taken, but now everyone wanted to dance.

Y/n: Do you want to dance?"

You saw the hesitation in his eyes.

Y/n: It's okay if you don't want to."

But then he offered his hand to you.

Aone placed his hand on your back, then you placed your hand on his shoulder after Aone's free hand finally meets your free hand

Aone placed his hand on your back, then you placed your hand on his shoulder after Aone's free hand finally meets your free hand. You and Aone danced to the music. You went right, he went right. You sped up; he sped up. As the song progressed, you felt more relaxed and allowed a smile to form on your lips.

 As the song progressed, you felt more relaxed and allowed a smile to form on your lips