𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘻𝘦

Three weeks later prom day

It's been three weeks since you and Aone have been dating. Y'all have been hanging out after school, every moment you got you took thousands of pictures.

You remember your mother telling you to appreciate all the best moments of your life and take tons of pictures. They capture the best moments that you can never get back but now they come back as memories you won't forget.

Aone is still not a talker but you like his presence while talking to him.

You and your mom are waiting for Yachi's hair to get done so y'all can get going.

Y/n's Mom: Who are you going to prom with."

Y/n: My boyfriend."

Y/n's Mom: Boyfriend!?"

Y/n: Yeah his name is Aone."

Y/n's Mom: Ohhh okay so Yachi is going with Hinata."

Y/n: Yeah I think the whole group has a date or just coming with a friend."

Y/n's Mom: So there's going to be an after-party."

Y/n: Yes there's going to be one more people are going to be there than at the prom."

Y/n's Mom: Why."

Y/n: Most of us who are going aren't gonna be there for a long time we're just going to take a lot of pictures and chill for an hour or two then go to the after-party."

Y/n's Mom: Are you going to the after-party?"

Y/n: I wasn't because I don't like people who aren't my friends but then my boyfriend said he is going so I'll go."

Y/n's Mom: But aren't you like a really social person?"

Y/n: Yeah but no only with my friends."

Yachi: I'm done!"

Y/n's Mom: Awww that's cute let me take a picture so I can send it to your mother."

Y/n: I love it! It makes your cute face pop out."

Your mom takes a picture of Yachi's new hairstyle and then y'all leave.

Time passes you and Yachi are changing

Y/n's Outfits