Chapter 3

Ja'Corey Montae Banks | Corey |

I was on my way to the trap to check if everything's in order .

I made it there and got out , making sure to lock . I walked in and saw the gang there , including Mia and her homegirl Bre . When she saw me she rolled her eyes . I swear this girl is a character .

"What it do my niggas. " I said dapping them up and gave Bre a side hug .

"Hey lil mama ." I said as I walked up to her . I opened my arms for a hug but she didn't even bother standing up .

"Ew Ian finna hug you ." She said and I sucked my teeth about to walk away but she pulled my arm .

"I'm kidding , come here ." She said as she stood up and gave me a hug . Bipolar ass . We pulled away and she sat down .

"Where yo' ass been ?" King asked .

"At home bruh , and then went to do some grocery shopping for the OG ." I said and he nodded

"I'm finna go check what's going on upstairs ." I said , they all nodded and I walked towards the stairs .

I got there and seen all the guys doing their job .

"Wassup Cory." Micheal , the guy that deals with the guns , said .

"Wassup bruh ." I nodded and walked out .

I went to the other room further up where the girls do the packaging and seen them doing their job as well. 

"Hey Corey ." Jas said . This hoe been flirting with me and been telling her to quit the shits . Yeah I  call her to give me head , but nothing more.  She's a total hoe and Ian the one to cuff hoes . More like cuff a girl like Mia , but I'll leave that for now .

I walked back to the chill area and sat next to Mia . I looked at her and smirked .

"Who you texting ?" I said snatching her phone from her .

"Nun of your business , now gimme my phone ." She said reaching for it but I lift my hand up so she couldn't reach . "Ughhhh , I hate you so much Ja'Corey ." She whined .

"Quit whining like a baby ." I said , I looked at her phone and seen she was texting a dude named Jay .

"King your sister gotta lil boyfriend she be texting ." I said giving her phone back to her , she sucked her teeth and mean mugged me . Ole ugly ass , nah I'm kidding she fine as fuck even though she gotta smart ass mouth .

"She wanna act all grown , if I see you with a boy I'm shooting him . Don't play wimme lil girl ." King said pointing his finger in her face . I understand why he's so overprotective , I mean Mia is beautiful so he has to look after her so she doesn't turn out to be like these bitches in the hood .

"King gone with that shit , Jay's me and Bre's friend at school . So do me a favour and quit bugging and you..." She said turning to look at me . "Quit taking things that don't belong to you and mind your business ." She stood up and grabbed Bre's hand .

"Where you going ?" Don asked .

"You finna take us home nigga , you brought us here . I told you Ian wanna come here where Ja'Corey's dumbass is ." She rolled her eyes and I sucked my teeth .

"Quit allat shit talking , DonDon let's take these ladies home ." I said and stood up .

"Mane don't call me that gay ass name ." He said sucking he's teeth . The guys laughed and he mean mugged us . "See whatchu done did Mia ." He looked at her and she smiled .