Chapter 18

Nahemia Kaylee Smith | Mia |

"Girl I'm telling you , he layed it down yesterday . Ouuuu it was the best dick everrr ." I told her .

I was telling Bre about how Corey and I had a lil sexy-sex yesterday . I wasn't ready at first but I gave in eventually . He was big as hell but after a few minutes I got use to he's size and lorddddd he did that .

"Girl finally , you've been on drought for the longest ." She dramatically threw her hands up in the air . I playfully hit her arm and she laughed . "What ? I'm just being serious ."

"I-I wasn't on drought . I just didn't wanna have sex with just anyone , that don't even sound right ." I said . We made our way out the school doors and walked to our cars .

"Whatever you say bestie ." She chuckled and I flicked forehead .

"Owwwww bitch ." She whined , rubbing her forehead .

"Goodbye Bre ." I laughed and shook my head ..

"Goodbye hoe , be safe ." She hugged me and I hugged back .

"You too , I love you ." I said as we pulled away .

"I love you too boo ." She smiled and we parted ways .

I went to get me some Pizza and some snacks , then came home . I walked in and locked the door behind me . I walked into the kitchen and saw my mama was there .

"Hey mama , you're early ." I smiled as I walked towards her , I kissed her on the cheek and she smiled .

"Hey baby , I wasn't feeling too well ." She said and I frowned . I walked to the sink and washed my hands and dried it , then grabbed two plates from the cabinets .

"What's wrong ?" I asked as I put two slices on her plate .

"Had a minor headache , but I drank a pill and took a much needed nap ." She said and I nodded .

"Oh , maybe you were just too tired from working . You should take a day or two off mama , you have been working a lot lately ." I said . I sat down on the chair and started eating my pizza .

"Yeah but things have been quite hectic at the hospital , once everything cools down then I'll be able to take leave . That'll probably be in the next month ." She sighed . My poor mama .

Ever since my daddy died , she's been working her ass off . I think work is the only thing that keeps he's death and whatnot off of her mind . My daddy left us a whole lotta fucking money but she refuses to stay home . I even saved some of that money so one day I could buy me an apartment . I mean ion wanna leave my mama here alone since Mir's gon' move out sooner or later , but I needa move out cause I would also like my own privacy .

"I understand mama , just don't overwork yourself please ." I said and she nodded .

"I promise I won't Nene ." She said , calling me by my childhood nickname my daddy gave me .

He's death anniversary will be in 3 months time , it's been years . *Sigh* There's not a day that goes by when ion miss him .

"Okay mama ." I gave her a small smile .

"But enough about me , how's you and that boy Ja'Corey ?" When she said he's name I couldn't help but to smile .

"We good mama , real good ." I smiled .

"The glow hit different when you got a real man making you happy ." She said and I furrowed my eyebrows .

"Glow ? Ian glowing mama ." I chuckled .