Chapter 22

Ja'Corey Montae Banks | Corey |

"I wasn't looking for your secrets they just came to me and they contradicted everything you claimed to be . I took you to the club and you hugged on somebody that I know . And I know them typa hugs , same shit I do to women when I know I used to fuck and I know they with their nigga but they never brought it up ." Mia and I rapped . She was legit feeling this song , doing dances and acting out and allat extra shit .

We got home about an hour ago , I got released and I was put on bed rest for a day or two depending on how I feel . I can't be on bed rest that long but it's whatever .

I needa find out who tf did this to me , ASAP no rocky .

"THEY SAY TIME HEALS , DON'T GO BUILD YOUR LIFE WITHOUT ME CAUSE YOU MINE STILL ." Mia yelled , jumping around and I threw her with the pillow . Being all loud and shit .

"Owww , why tf you did that for ?" She turned to me and pouted .

She ugly with her fine ass .

"Because you is screaming , rap or whatever you doing softly and calm ." I said and she sucked her teeth .

"Nigga please Ian being loud ." She waved me off and I mugged her .

"Nah you is being loud sweetheart , now lower your voice or else ." I warned her .

"Or else what ? What you gon' do with your injured ass , can't even stand up properly then you whining "aah I'm in pain." boy bye ." She laughed , mocking me . I kept the same mug on my face .

I'm finna beat her ass .

"Girl shut tf up ." I rolled my eyes .

"Boy- don't be rolling your eyes at me , them shits finna stay like that , don't say Ian warn you cuz ." She shrugged and chuckled .

This girl think she funny .

"Any fucking ways..." I said , grabbing my phone from beside me . I went to Instagram and just scrolled through it , liking a few pictures .

"AAAH MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW BITCHHHH !" She yelled and jumped up .

Mane some' wrong with her ass .

"Yay! Your birthday tomorrow ." I sarcastically said and she stopped jumping and mugged the fuck outta me , making me burst out laughing .

"Okay cause yeen have to be sarcastic boo ." She said and walked out my room .

"I'm sorry , come back !" I yelled , laughing .

"Nahemia , get your ass back here ." I yelled again .

No answer .

Welp ! She mad mad .

Minutes later she came back with a bowl in her hands .

"Ouuu she call me daddy ." She sung , sitting next to me .

"What's in the bowl ?" I asked .

"Noodles , you want some ?" She asked and I nodded .

"Well that's a damn shame ." She chuckled and I stale faced her . "I'm kidding , here ." She said feeding me some .

"Why didn't you make me some ?" I asked .

"Because I was too lazy , but I'll go get you some just now . Whatchu wanna eat tonight though ?" She asked , taking a fork full and putting it in her mouth .

"Ion know , make some pork chops and whatever else ." I shrugged .

"I'll have to leave you for about an hour or so because I needa go get me some clothes and go buy food cause Ian gon' cook ." She said and I nodded .