Chapter 11

Ja'Corey Montae Banks | Corey |

"You gon' fetch me or not nigga ?" Mia asked .

"Why you want me to fetch you anyways ?" I furrowed my eyebrows .

"Because I'm bored at home and no one's here ." She frowned .

"Don't you got homework ?" I asked and she smacked her lips .

"Just come fetch me , Imma do it at your house ." She mugged me .

"I'll hang up if you'on wait , with your impatient ass ." I said .

"whatever ." She rolled her eyes and hung up .

Did she just ?

I called her back and she picked up on the third ring .

"Why your ass hang up ?" I mugged her as soon as it connected .

"Because I felt like it ." She shrugged .

"Not a good answer but i'm on my way though ." I said as I grabbed my keys from the bowl . I walked out and locked the door behind me .

"Ight fine , bring me some food with ." She said and I nodded . I got into my car and placed the phone on my lap . I buckled up , backed out my drive way and drove off .

"Whatchu want ?" I asked .

"McDonald's ." She said.

"Ight , I'll be there in 10 ." I said and hung up .

I went to McDonald's and went to buy our food and then I went to the corner store to get us some snacks , from there I went to her house to pick her up .

_________________________

Nahemia Kaylee Smith | Mia |

I heard a car honk , I knew it was him so I went to grab my things and walked out my room . I walked downstairs and made sure to lock the door behind me . I walked to he's car and opened the door .

"Once upon a time not long ago I was hoe ." I sung lowly as I got in the car . I saw him looking at me from the corner of my eye . I looked at him and smiled .

"Why is you looking at me like that ?"

"Because why is you singing that ratchet ass song ." He scrunched he's face up and I chuckled .

"Because that is a dope ass song , been stuck in my head since Bre's ass was playing it this morning ." I shrugged and he shook he's head .

"Talm bout some dope ass song , that's a shit ass song ." He said I waved him off and got on my phone . He backed out the driveway and drove off .

"Where's the other rugrats ?" I asked .

"Mir is at Army's house and DonDon told me he needed to get some coochie ." He shrugged . Wait..."Isn't DonDon and Bre supposedly talking to each other ." He asked .

"That's what I'm trynna figure out ." I went to DonDon's contact and texted him .

RetardedBestie .❤️🤦🏽‍♀️

Me- wya?👀

-At Bre's house , bout to get in them ass cheeks .😋

Me- Eww Ian wanna know that , gtfo my phone .😐

-😂😂
-read.