I think he likes me

Vic

I woke up in the large warm bed and I was confused for a moment where I was, I think it's because I'm still not entirely convinced this isn't a dream. We didn't get more than 4 hours asleep because the 8 hour time difference between California and London, and we had to wake up early for our shoot at 10 this morning at a small diner in a town surrounding London, along with a large park that was created in the the 1950's and has beautiful stone arches and walls, and lastly was in a small studio that they are staging as we speak. Each location will have some small animals, they still haven't told me what animals were shooting with, but I'm excited either way. I sat up and held the navy blue comforter close to my chest to keep myself covered and I reached over to Harry and placed my hand on his bare back and shook him gently. He began to groan and he rolled over and looked up at me with sleepy eyes and a sloppy smile.

"We got a shoot today." I said and his smile grew bigger and he reached up and grabbed my arm pulling me back into bed. I laid on my side as we looked at each other and he hand his arm resting on my hip and rubbed small circles on my lower back, the warmth of his touch was comforting and reassuring. "I'm gonna go shower." I said and he nodded and Smiled lazily.

"Is that an invitation?" He asked and I giggled and sat up and grabbed his shirt off the ground, throwing it over my head and looking over my shoulder to him.

"In your dreams." I shot at him and he smirked and closed his eyes again. I got up and walked to the bathroom and closed the door to his bedroom behind me. I pulled the glass shower door open and turned the water on and took his shirt off and threw it in the hamper next to the toilet. His bathroom was beige with a dark grey tile on the floor, he had a large shower with a textured glass door, and a deep bathtub sitting in the corner. I took my hair out from my ponytail and let it rest down my back and felt the water temperature before stepping in and softly closing the the door behind me.

I took a quick shower as to not take too much time since Harry was probably going to take one as well. I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body and walked into his empty room. I walked to my suitcase and opened it, grabbing a pair of black jeans and a black tank top, with a floral button up over it leaving it in buttoned. I threw on my pair of black slip on Vans, and I put on light make up and brushed my long wet hair out quickly and admired my appearance in the long mirror. I walked out to the kitchen and I heard the front door close and walked to the living room to see Harry walking away from the front door with a large paper bag. He was only wear a towel around his waist as we walked back into the kitchen placing the bag on the table and opening it.

"You showered?" I asked and he chuckled and nodded as he pulled out an iced coffee and handed it to me before grabbing his hot cup and placing it beside the bag and reaching back in.

"There's more than 1 bathroom in this house." He said lightly and placed two sandwiches wrapped in tinfoil on the table and set the bag aside.

"You answered the door in a towel?" I asked laughing and he shook his head and sat down at the table across from me.

"No no, they left it at the door. I ordered from doordash." He said and I smiled and started unwrapping the sandwich.

"Thank you." I told him and he stopped his movement for a moment and looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"Of course." He said lightly and began unwrapping his tinfoil again and taking a bite of his sandwich. I unwrapped mine and smiled at the fact that he knew what I liked. He got me a bacon egg and cheese sandwich, with hot sauce on it, on a plain bagel... he nailed it.

We ate quickly and Harry left to go put actual clothes on so we could head to the shoot. My nerves were all over the place the closer we got to actually getting there and being on set, I have no idea what to expect but I don't want to let them down for inviting me to do this shoot.