Girl Crush

Vic

"Okay, and you're sure you still wanna come? Even if we're going to see Harry Styles?" I asked him as he began pulling out of the parking lot of my complex. It felt weird saying his name out loud, but it was comforting to say his name out loud and to jot have the sharp pain of his absence follow behind it.

"I am sure. I don't care who we're seeing, I just wanted to get to hang out with you." He glanced over at me and smiled and looked back in front of him as we came to a stop at the exit of the lot. He quickly leaned over and I leaned in and he kissed me quickly and smiled before sitting back in his seat and pulling out on to the road.

As we got closer and closer I grew more anxious, Would he pretend we were friends? Would he try and apologize? Would he even say anything at all? I tried to distract myself by thinking about how excited I was to see everyone else... to see my best friends again. I couldn't wait. We were arriving early so we could slip back stage and meet up with everyone so we could talk before the show.

I gave him directions on where to pull in and where to park. We pulled all the way around the arena and passed through security, parking then with the rest of the vehicles from the team. My heart felt like it was beating so fast it was going to explode, I tried to steady myself as we stepped out of the car and I grabbed my bag from the floor. We walked around the car and he grabbed my hand and smiled, I grabbed my tour ID from my bag and we got a visitors pass on a lanyard for David to wear around his neck. I texted Mackenzie to let her know we were inside and headed to the green room.

"So... you were just not gonna mention that you literally toured with these people? That's so cool, Vic. I'm excited to meet your friends." He said softly as he leaned in and I smiled and giggled.

"They're all so amazing." I lead us into the green room and Mackenzie and Sarah were already waiting for me. I cleared my throat as we entered and they both snapped their heads up towards the entrance and squealed. I let go of David's hand and ran over to them as they ran into me, crushing me in a group hug.

"Oh my god it's YOU!!" Sarah squealed and we all laughed together. We pulled away from each other and gave each of them a hug. I was so overwhelmed with joy right now seeing my favorite people.

"You look amazing! You're so tan." Mackenzie said and I giggled.

"Ms. Queen Victoria herself?" I heard from behind me and I spun around to see Mitch walking in and my jaw dropped as I ran over to him, he bent over and wrapped me in a hug and lifted my feet off the ground for a moment and setting me back down.

"Mitch! Oh my god, I've missed you so much!" I said and he wrapped me in for a side hug.

"It hasn't been the same without you around, we've all missed you." He said and I felt a pang of sadness in my chest, and looked up to Mitch and he looked... guilty?

"Mitch... what did you do?" I asked him quietly, I glanced back at David and smiled, before Mackenzie turned her attention to him and her and Sarah walked over to introduce themselves and I turned my attention back to Mitch.

"Okay so it's not that bad, but I do feel bad and Sarah told me I had to tell you... I mean, I also wanted to confess-"

"Mitch, hurry up." I said quietly and he sighed and nodded.

"I may have let it slip to Harry you were coming... I also may have let it slip you were... kind of seeing someone. I didn't however tell him you were bringing him tonight, so that'll be fun. But anyway, I'm so sorry, we were all out for drinks, he was all sad and asked, and it just slipped. I'm sorry..." he said, I sighed and shook my head, I figured Harry had already known I was coming tonight, I didn't realize he didn't know weeks ago.