Chapter 19: Let's Talk To The Rogue

Okay. So first things first (I'm the realist) this week has been awful. Ugh.

This is the tattoo that I'm 100% getting on my right forearm. This is for my grandma, my mom, and me. The color where the wings are, are gonna be our favorite colors. The top is my grandma, the middle is my mom, and the bottom is obviously me lol. But this is a tattoo that I am dead set on getting.

This is a tattoo that means a lot to me because the colors will be our favorite colors. And I'm sorry if some of you guys don't like it, but I'm getting it for my grandma.

Okay. So today I was getting gas and the bad boy who you guys should know from my boy updates was at the gas station. Luckily he didn't see me because I hid behind my car.

And for those of you who don't know him. He was the awful pig who would pressure me to have sex and asked if I was a virgin after he pretty much told me that he loved me.

But anywho. He didn't see me and that is the good thing.

And people are copying my stories. And it's just bugging me. Like please come up with your own ideas.

And oh my gosh. My freaking laptop crashed. And guess who's ideas for their other books were on that laptop. Yup. Mine. All my ideas and jokes for this book and the books in the future were on that laptop. And it crashed....im so freakin pissed. (White chicks lol)

But on the bright side of this week, I got an 87 on my very first anatomy test this semester. And that is a high B. And I am so grateful for that lol. I will gladly take a high B. On it was the very first test. So I think I did pretty good haha.

And what do you guys think of the new covers for The a Fox and the Wolf and Sexy Greek God Kidnappers?? They were created by Heyitsgabbyy. Idk her wattpad name.

But I wanted to thank her for emailing them to me. :)

I watch watching CSI: Miami. I love that show!! And Delko, Speed, and Wolfe. Damn they are hot lol.

Okay. On with the story!!

-------

Alex

"This Kyle guy is nuts!" Lee yelled.

"Tell me about it." April sighed rubbing her temples.

"Well he's a psycho that likes Alex and-" Lee started.

"I was kidding!" April yelled cutting him off.

Lee put his hands up while Spike just stood there laughing.

"You are just like Spike." Jamie chuckled.

"Why thank you kind lady." Lee said in a British tone as he threw his arm around Jamie's shoulder.

A growl came from behind us. "Who the hell are you?"

We turned around to see Kaydon, James, and Bo.

I wanted to laugh at Bo, but it looked like he was about to kill Lee.

"I'm Lee." Lee smiled.

"Why is your arm around my mate?" Bo asked as he took slow steps in the office.

"You and Jamie?" Lee asked pointing to her. "Congrats man."

"Get your arm off her. Now." Bo growled.

"Oh right." Lee laughed as he removed his arm. "My bad man. Sorry."

Bo lightly but firmly grabbed Jamie's wrist and pulled her too him.

"Mine." He growled at Lee.

Lee put his hands up. "No problem. I got my own mate."

I smiled as I watched Lee's face light up when he mentioned his mate. They are so cute together.