Chapter 10: Talking To Nate

OH MER GERD!!!!!

Okay. So remember a couple chapters back I talked about how my friend was going to introduce to her boyfriend's friends???

Well. My friend's boyfriend and I are going to make a collage with pics of her and he is going to give it too her. Well I'm providing him with the pics. And he's in the army and I told him that I would watch over her because he's upset that he's not here with her.

Well he said he owes me big time and I told him not to worry about it. Because me and her have been best friends for a long time. Like she was my very first best friend actually.

But he was like, maybe I can introduce you to some of my friends.

And I was like. Oh how ironic lmao.

So I guess I get to meet the country men with jacked up trucks after all!! Hahaha :)

Oh boy. But I'm just trying to not think about my ex. It's kinda hard, because I really did love him. But oh well. Real men can't be stolen.

Almost cried the other night. But instead I just stared at my wall listening to music.

Going strong lmao. But sometimes, it's hard being strong. And you just have to let go for a little bit.

Welp on with the story!! That's my escape from reality.

Ugh. Marry me by Jason derulo just came on....you gotta be kidding me.... Oh well. Enjoy the music!!

--------

Alex

"He did what?" Sapphire asked from the front seat.

I nodded. "He used his alpha voice on me."

"I can't believe him." Jamie said from behind us.

We are on our way back home. And once I picked them up from school, I told them everything.

We decided it was a good idea to skip study hall and just go straight home.

"I know. He broke the promise." I said pulling into the pack house garage.

"So now what?" Sapphire asked getting out of my truck.

"I ignore him. I don't want to even look at him right now." I said walking up the steps of the pack house.

"I don't blame you." She said. "But what are you going to tell Nate?"

I froze with my hand on the door knob. "Shit. I didn't think about that." I said looking at her.

"You need to talk to him right now." Jamie said.

"Will you guys be in the room with me? Not in the video chat, but like in the room?" I asked scared.

"Of course." Sapphire smiled.

I smiled back and we walked in the house.

All my pack members looked at me with sad eyes and Asher, Levi, and Spike came running into the living room.

"Alex." Asher said.

I ignored him and walked right past him with Jamie and Sapphire.

"Please." He begged as he grabbed my arm.

I growled and ripped my arm from his grasp.

"Leave me alone." I said to him.

"Please. I didn't mean too." He begged again.

I felt bad because all of the pack members are watching us.

Watching the alpha fight with his sister...