12. Glowing - M

🦊 F O X 🦊

I paced up and down the hallway as I nervously anticipated their arrival.

Zane reached out and grabbed my arm to halt my strides, "He's going to love it," he draped his muscular arm over my pent up shoulders, and I instantly stopped my agitated legs.

"How do you know?" I peered through my lashes up into his dark enigmatic eyes, framed by long black lashes.

"Well...because he's head over heels in love with you and he'll adore anything that you do...especially if it's for him. You could make him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and he would treat it as if it was a meal from a five star restaurant," he deadpanned, then bent his head down, offering me a gentle peck with his magnetic lips.

I chuckled against them, "Yeah, I guess your right," I pulled away as I sighed out. "What's taking them so long? The wait is killing me!" I pouted.

"Didn't you tell Vance to take his time getting home?" His sharp brow raised in question.

"Yeah, I was expecting an extra fifteen minutes, not thirty!" I scoffed.

Just then Vance, Bryce and Connor walked through the door.

Oh thank God!

"Wait, where's Aiden and Jace?" I asked, my eyes wide as I looked past them.

"They're still out in the car," Bryce chuckled looking over at Connor. "Things kinda got heated on the way back and Jace is taking a little extra care of Aiden right now," Bryce's hand clasped Connor's shoulder, the three were grinning ear-to-ear.

"What do you mean got heated?" Milo piped up behind me.

"Meaning," Vance drawled out in his deep and sexy voice, "they took good care of him," Vance seductively smiled over to Milo as he dropped his keys in the bowl near the entrance and stalked over to him, placing a light kiss on his temple. Milo immediately snaked his ams around Vance's strong torso, I could make out the tight squeeze of his smaller bicep.

"Oh!" Milo giggled, "Wish I could've seen that!"

"You'll be seeing more than that in a little bit," Vance smiled down to him, "I'm sure of it," his gaze landed on me, he threw me a heated stare and wink in amusement.

I hope so...

There was a noise at the front door, I shifted my gaze and found Jace walking Aiden backwards through the entrance, their lips were connected in a heated kiss.

I smiled, he's finally here!

They pulled away from each other, Aiden's attractive face was framed by mussed up dark brown curly locks, his cheeks looked lit from within and glowed with a bright blush; lips were red and kiss swollen. He looked so fucking edible.

"Whats going on?" Aiden's brow quirked up, half a smile on his plump lips.

We all stood there, smiles on our faces, all eyes directed solely at him.

Aiden's eyes flitted around, then landed on mine, confusion washed over his alluring face.

I stepped forward, hesitantly at first and then steadied myself; with confidence I walked over to him. Jace stepped aside and went over to Fitz, he embraced him from behind, eyes on us.

"I love you, you know that right?" I stared into Aiden's dark brown eyes.

"Yes, of course, Fox," he nodded his head, curls bouncing with the movement. "Whats going on?" A frown began to appear.