13. A Blast - M

❄️ A I D E N ❄️

A few weeks have passed since that first magical night in Vance's room. Twice a week, I ride into town with Bryce, Fox and Zane for our PTSD appointments. They have really helped with my anxiety and trust issues. Other than that, it's been quiet and relaxing here at home.

Fox has been busy drawing up an itinerary for our vacation to Italy next month. We're all excited to be able to get out of the bitter winter cold and relax in the sun and sand. Wren and Milo have been online bathing suit shopping for us; whenever they get a package, they clutch it in their hands and run upstairs yelling out that it's a surprise while giggling to themselves. Needless to say, We're all a little worried for what the surprise may be.

Currently, Fox and I are jumping around, shaking our money makers to dance songs on Fox's playlist.

Jace automatically turned the volume up as soon as he heard the beginning beat of Head & Heart over the speakers. He knew it was our favorite song to dance to.

Fitz, Milo and Wren were sprawled out on the couch in the game room playing PlayStation. They jumped up and started dancing with us when they heard the song. We were all singing and gyrating on each other. Fox was going to town on Fitz's little apple ass and I couldn't help but break out laughing at the sight.

Connor, Bryce, Zane and Vance were playing pool on the other side of the room talking amongst themselves, sneaking peeks at us and bobbing their heads to the beat.

When the song was over, I motioned for Jace to turn it down as Fox fell back on the couch panting; out of breath. I took a few gulps from a water bottle, when he made grabby motions with his hands for it, with a pout on his salaciously tempting lip.

Tossing the bottle to him, I panted out, "I need a shower, I'm too sweaty!"

He took swig of the water and then offered it back to me, while exhaling. "Me too, can I join?" He smiled slyly.

I lowered my eyes to his stomach where his shirt was riding up, showing of his glistening abs, "Absolutely," I breathed out as my gaze trailed up to his face.

His smile brightened when our eyes met, "I want you inside me this time," he hopped up grabbing my hand and dragging me to the door.

"Hey! Where are you two headed?" Connor yelled over to us.

"Shower!" Fox yelled back.

"You're more than welcome to join," I purred over to him, staring into his ocean blues.

Fox giggled lowly, "Good call," he whispered leaning into my ear.

Connor's eyes glazed over for a split second before tossing the pool stick down on the table and jogging over to us.

"Kitten gets, what kitten wants," I chuckled, whispering back to Fox.

"Oh yes, he does," Fox laughed as Connor came hurriedly to our side and started pinching our bottoms to get us going.

We jogged up the stairs, and scrambled into my room, booking it into the bathroom. I reached in and turned the water on, peeling my clothes off, Fox and Connor where stripping down as well.

Connor pulled us in under the warm spray of the water and poured soap into the loofah that he grabbed from the hook on the wall. Rubbing the loofah over our slick bodies. Tiny bubbles streamed down our naked skin.

I massaged shampoo into Fox's wavy brown locks at the top of his head as he returned the favor. His skilled fingers rotating in small circles, my eyes rolled back in my head as they closed in appreciation.

"Mmm..." I moaned out.

Someone was rinsing me off, while I kept my eyes closed, enjoying the attention.

I could feel Connor's thick soaped up cock rubbing between my ass, Fox's small, hot mouth wrapped around my prick's head as his tongue circled around the tip,  causing me to jerk my hips forward. He swallowed my cock as it slid down his throat.

He gripped my hips, making me still. His head bobbed enthusiastically closing his lips tightly around my shaft and humming. The vibrations shooting into my groin.

Connor was rubbing his hot cock up and down my crease, massaging my tight muscle. He slipped a slick finger deep inside, I moaned at the painfully pleasurable feeling. He slipped another finger in, reaching for my pleasure nub, I cried out as he found it and started massaging it in time to the motion of Fox's head.

I opened my eyes, face down, I was greeted with a sexy as fuck Foxy. He was flicking the tip of his tongue in my pricks slit as the fingers on his one hand disappeared in his own hole. Reaching down, I pulled him up gently by his hair, his hot mouth popped off my aching rod. His eyes locked on mine and languidly fluttered shut as our lips met.

Connor attached his warm lips the dip in my shoulder and sucked as his thick cock slid in my tight hole. I moaned into Fox's mouth, our wet pricks glided against each other as precum oozed out of the tips lubricating them even more.

Connor was lazily moving in and out of me, when he reached around and turned Fox around. Fox's hands found the wall and leaned his chest against the hard surface, his perfect round ass curved up to greet me.

I groaned at the sight. Connor took my throbbing prick in his hand and guided me into Fox.

The sensation was mind blowing. Connor's thick and long cock in my ass as my prick was tightly squeezed by Fox's hot hole. I squeezed my eyes shut, willing my orgasm back.

Connor gripped my hips and moved me back and forth between the two. Our moans filling up and bouncing off the bathroom walls. The sound, the feeling was so intense.

I reached around to Fox's front and grasped his slick prick in my fist and started pumping to the rhythm that Connor set. Fox's hole started pulsating around me, as Connor's calloused fingers found my hard nipple buds and pinched them tightly. I called out, "I'm gonna cum, oh God, I can't hold it..." I whimpered, my head flung back onto Connor's broad shoulder.

"Come for me, you sexy kitty", Connor groaned into my ear as he slammed one more time into my throbbing ass, spurting inside of me with so much force, each pulse of his cum hit my pleasure nub sending me over the edge.

Fox screamed out a moan as he jerked into my fist, his spend flowing over my fingers and onto the bathroom wall.

We stood there for a few moment, catching our breaths before we pulled apart one by one.

"Oh my God, that was so hot," I breathily laughed out as I leaned against the wall next to Fox, his head finding my shoulder.

"Mmm..." he hummed out.

Connor grabbed the loofah and washed our mess up and our bodies clean all over again, a faint smile on his lips the whole time.

🦊 F O X 🦊

The three of were walking down the stairs, headed to the kitchen for a snack when the gate bell rang out.

Vance called out as he exited the game room, "I'll get it," he smiled warmly at us as he passed by, lightly gripping our shoulders.

We nodded and continued on our way to the kitchen, Aiden grabbed my hand, "It's kinda late for visitors dont you think?" His voice came in a nervous question.

"Nah, happens sometimes," Connor smiled, but I noticed that it didn't quite reach up to his eyes as his piercing blue eyes fell on me.

Oh shit.