18. ILOVEU4EVER

A week later...

❄️ A I D E N ❄️

We are currently on vacation, Sorrento is beautiful. The Amalfi coast, breathtaking.

We are all standing side by side, arms around each other, facing the ocean waves. Wind swept hair and salt water splashing at our feet. The smell of coconut sunblock surrounded me.

Wren was smooth talking a middle aged couple into taking our picture in the teensiest white speedo's that he and Milo could find. They had letters printed on the bottom of each one spelling out I love you 4 ever. It was the cheesiest most embarrassing thing that I have ever done, but I was laughing wholeheartedly the entire time along with everyone else. My heart filled with love for these ten other guys.

Wren double, then triple checked that we were in the correct order, bouncing over and sidled up between Milo and Connor as we all looked behind our shoulders and smiled for the camera

I do have to give them credit, seeing the almost see through, white fabric cupping the others goods was genius. Especially seeing the tiny speedos on Vance and Ezra. I almost came in my pants multiple times! Needless to say, there was a lot of adjusting going on between the eleven of us.

That morning, before heading to the beach, Zane and Connor showed off their newest tattoos. Connor's additions were on his arm, the same animals were on Zane, just placed on different areas of his drool worthy body.

On Zane's chest and abdomen was a newly added tattoo of a polar bear for Ezra, it was slightly smaller than the brown bear one he had for Vance. Zane explained that the two complimented one another and had the same attributes, strong leaders, powerful and they protect the ones they love fiercely. Ezra smiled wide at Zane and pulled him and Vance into a big bear hug. We all cooed at them lovingly.

When Zane turned around, my breath caught in my throat, I swallow the lump that formed there. Zane had a black kitten tattooed next to the fox, the kittens tail was curled around the Fox with its head nestled in the foxes neck. It's paw was in the water, just like the fox, as it was playing with the fish meant to be Zane. I stood up and gave him a hug of appreciation.

"I love you my little kitten," Zane breathed into my ear.

"I love you too, Zane," I whispered as I pulled him into a tender kiss, our tongues met as his hand cradled the back of my head. We gently pulled apart while smiling at each other.

❄️—❄️—❄️—❄️—❄️

Later that evening, after a delicious and romantic dinner, Jace and Fox were ecstatic to find a karaoke spot. They kept saying that it was the next stop on their world wide tour. Ezra and I were confused at first, but Connor filled us in that they bonded over pretending to be in a band and fantasize that they were the lead singers on tour. It started when they went to the Moorelands last year, now they plan on doing it every year at every place we vacation at.

The song they chose was perfect and it brought tears to my eyes when I saw them up there singing so lovingly to each other and stealing glances at each of us in the audience.

Fox and Jace were vibrating with excitement after their little performance, we all cheered and gave standing ovations.

With my childhood and treacherous past, I didn't think I had enough love inside of me for myself, let alone ten other people. As I looked around at the men I love, I found myself overwhelmed with emotion. 

I felt a small arm behind me and snake around my waist, pulling me back into them. Warm lips brushed against my ear, "You OK, kitten?"

I smiled at the endearing name. I nodded quickly, "I'm OK, Foxy."

His body trembled with laughter as he turned me around to face him. My glossy eyes, wet with tears, found his, "Want to talk about it?" He asked in a soft whisper.

"I just can't believe I'm here, with all of you," I whispered lowly, breath hitching, "Just a few months ago I was alone, lost, and now, here I am," I smiled wanly, "I wanted to save you, but you guys actually saved me," I slowly exhaled as a lone tear escaped the corner of my eye and fell from my chin.

He cupped my face into his delicate hands, "We all saved each other, Aiden, we wouldn't be who we are or where we are without the other," he leaned in and kissed my trembling lips. Smiling softly as he pulled away, "You know what? I think this was always meant to be," his eyes locked onto mine, "what happened in that institution all those years ago set us up to where we are now. The Centre, that was founded by the most loving and generous man that I know, exists the way it does because of us, all of us. Because we live there, our love breathed life into its walls," he smiled as tears fell down his face.

"I love that, Fox," I swiped my thumbs across his cheeks, wiping away the warm tears that slid down, "and I love you." I pulled him into a tight hug, my fists gripping the back of his shirt.

I felt warm bodies press against my back and surround me, as boy after boy came over to join in the hug. All my life I've been told that what I feel is wrong, but if this is wrong, I don't ever want to feel right.

The End!

Thank you for reading and following Aiden's journey!!!
Xoxo,
times321