17. They Saved Me - M

❄️ A I D E N ❄️

Fox and I were stripping Ezra of his clothes, I could feel his trembling muscles as I slid his pants down his strong legs and when he stepped out of them. Fox was positioned on one side of his leg and I was on the other.

I went to stand up when Fox reached out to me, quietly grabbing my hand and shook his head asking me to stay put.

He guided our hands up to Ezra's waistband to his tight black boxer briefs, we slowly peeled them off of his statuesque thighs. His cock popped out once the band was low enough.

His rod was so big and heavy that it pointed downward towards us. Precum gathered at the tip and I watched in awe as a pool of fluid built up into a tear shaped ball and slowly started to drop down off the tip and towards the floor below. A single string connected it to his hot cock until it broke off half way down and fell the rest of the way. My mouth watered in anticipation of the taste.

I glanced up at Ezra's face, his dark eyes were glazed over while he looked between me and Fox. I slid my fingertips up his smooth olive skins until I reached the groove between his hip and thigh. I moved my hand over to his massive cock and wrapped my fist around the tip, squeezing precum out and gathering it in my fingers. Once they were lubricated enough, they smoothly slipped over the head and down the shaft. He moaned as I tugged lazily.

Ezra's hand reached out and grabbed my hair in his fist, lightly squeezing. Quick pants leaving his parted lips as I looked into his lust-filled eyes.

I moved my gaze to Fox, who was staring dreamily at Ezra's hard, throbbing cock.

I held it out straight with one hand and with my other, I gripped the back of Fox's head, pulling him towards the hot member at the same time as I moved in.

We met on each side, our lips touched as his weeping cock pulsates, dripping precum as I gathered more in my fingertips. 

We moved at the same time, our lips and tongues touching around Ezra silky skin. We stared into each other's glazed over eyes. Behind Fox's eyes he was yearning for more. I knew he needed more.

Ezra was moving his hips in earnest as I reached over to Fox's hard prick with my fingers that were lubricated with Ezra's fluid,  I started pumping in time with the rhythm that Ezra set. Fox was moaning as I slipped the tip of my thumb in the top of his slit, his precum was oozing out in quick little spurts.

Fox reached for it and smeared it over his fingers for me. He pulled me in close and reached behind me, gliding his fingers over my tight hole. Rubbing until a finger slipped through the ring of muscle. He opened me up enough to accept another finger and slipped it in up to his knuckles where he found my pleasure nub. After a few moments longer, his wet lips popped off of Ezra's slick cock. He pulled me directly in front of Ezra while he slid behind me and lined himself up.

I looked into Ezra's eyes while Fox pushed into my wanton hole. He moaned at the sight.

Fox grabbed my hips and I started bouncing up and down while sucking Ezra in deeper. My fist met my mouth when I couldn't take him any deeper.

Vance stepped behind Ezra, his strong hands wrapped around his toned torso, pulling him in close, I chased after his cock.

Vance lifted Ezra's leg up so his knee was bent and his foot flat on the beds mattress. Ezra moaned loudly, while Vance's one hand disappeared behind him, not wanting it to leave my mouth.

His hips were pumping in and out while his hard cock gushed precum, I swallowed it with each bounce on Fox's hard prick.

I watched as Vance owned Ezra's mouth, he was sucking his tongue so possessively, I was moaning around Ezra's throbbing cock head.

I felt when Vance slipped inside of him, Ezra's head fell back onto Vance's broad shoulder as his legs stiffened, a long moan came tumbling out both of their throats.

Fox was kissing my neck, whispering sweet words into my ear. My heart swelled at his attention.

We were a mess of gyrating hips, hot mouths, slapping skin, grunts and moans.

Ezra was the first to call out that he was cumming, his whole body stiffened as I cupped his heavy balls in my hands, they tightened and pulled up as streams of hot fluid hit my tongue and back of my throat. I swallowed as much as I could but some escaped and dripped down my chin.

Vance followed after, a hard slam into Ezra as he grunted out and around Ezra's flawless skin all the while sucking and biting down on his neck.

I turned my attention to Fox and twirled around on his hot prick so I was facing him. He leaned in and licked Ezra's spend off of my chin and brought it into my mouth as our tongues met. He reached down and grasped my hot cock and started sliding his fist up and down to the rhythm of my hips.

I swirled and rotated, his prick hitting my pleasure spot with each motion. I moaned out his name, his lips around my own as hot streams of cum spit out of my throbbing prick. My pulsating hole clamped around Fox and he reached his never ending orgasm a moment after I did.

My hips slowed down to a gentle rotation as I milked him of every last drop.

We stayed in that position for a few minutes while we caught our breaths and our heartbeats evened out. We slowly pulled our bodies apart.

I was lifted up by Ezra and Fox by Vance, we were brought over to the bed as they wiped us clean.

Ezra wrapped his warm arm around my waist and hummed in my ear "God, I love you so much Aiden," I can see why you have so many lovers. You're perfect."

I smiled into his lips as I kissed him, showing how much I love him.

"Thank you for staying," I whispered against him.

"I was never going to leave without you, wherever you are, I am," he murmured into my hair.

I fell asleep wrapped tight in his arms facing Fox who was wrapped in Vance's tight hold.

❄️—❄️—❄️—❄️—❄️

The weeks passed in quiet contentment. Ezra was getting along with everyone. Even Zane! He would join Connor and Zane as they went to town together for their tattoo appointments he wanted to get to know them better.

Vance and Ezra had a special bond as well, Vance said that Ezra reminded him of himself at his age and since he was already enrolled in financial classes at an online college, Vance took him under his wing with the business side of running The Centre.

As the days came and went, our vacation was fast approaching and Fox was hurriedly making the final preparations for flights and hotel accommodations.

I was thankful every single day that I came here in search of saving someone, but they along with everyone else in this house saved me instead.