43. Stand And Deliver

So here is the cover for new upcoming Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy story 

It was late as fog covered the roads. A family car was making it's way through the fog as the family who had visited Gatorsburg and more recently the Burlington Library  

"I don't know honey. Doesn't look like The Crystal Cove from the brochure. We might be lost." His wife says.

"As usual..." The daughter.

"Come on You call this lost? We're not lost. We're on an adventure." The Husband says.

"Adventures are stupid." The daughter says

The shadow of man appears in the fog now as the husband slams on the brakes as the car screeches to a halt in front of the man that the formed the shadow. Behind him was a motorcycle with his headlight on that he was using to cast his shadow. The man was dressed like a Highwayman of the 18th century. In his hands were a pair of pistols.

"Stand and Deliver. I'm the Dandy Highwayman. And this is a robbery." The man says in a British accent lifting the pistols up now. 

The family reluctantly begin to place their belongings into a sack.

"All I have is my wedding ring. I'm afraid It's not worth much." The wife says before she looks over at her husband who nervously laughs. "But you're welcome to it." The wife says as she holds up her hand. 

The Highwayman takes her hand in his now. "A treasure, my lady." He says to her as he delicately removes her ring. "And I do trust you're having a splendid holiday?" He asks her now. 

"Me? You want to know how I am?" The wife asks him surprised. 

"Quite so. Listening to you talk about your day, your dreams and your desires would be sweet nectar to my ears." 

"Oh my." The wife says slightly enamoured. 

The Highwayman turns now as he raises his pistols and fires at the family's car as it explodes now. He then bows before hopping onto his motorcycle. "Begging your pardon, My Lady? but would you care to accompany me?" He asks the wife now. 

"Me? Okay." The wife says as she walks forward and climbs on the bike. The Highwayman takes off now as he leaves behind the husband and the daughter.

"Did Mom just take off with some kind of road pirate?" The Daughter asks as the Husband stands in shock.

Scooby was sat with Nova who had been released from the hospital as he laid food out on the living room table. 

"Oh Nova." Scooby says happy to have her back. A knock on the door suddenly get his attention however and he turns his head towards.it "Huh?" Scooby turns back to Nova now. "Keep eating my little love muffin. I'll get it." He says getting up now as the knocking on the door sounds again. "All right, all right, hold your horses." Scooby says as he reaches the door and opens it it with his mouth. But as the door opens Scooby can see two Kreigstaffa bots and he screams as he backs away. The bots start to walk forward as they burst through the door. Scooby rushes over to Nova now as they robot lift their arms revealing them t have been equipped with what looked to be Gatling guns. They soon open fire as Scooby and Nova quickly run to avoid being shot. More bots began to burst  through walls of the room as Scooby and Nova are surrounded.