45. Nightmare In Red

A small reminder for those who may not know I shall be releasing the first chapter for the new Harley Quinn Story tomorrow so you're support and feedback on that will be greatly appreciated I hope you all will enjoy it :) 

It was late and the Mystery Gang were all at Shaggy's as they discussed the recent events. Meanwhile Scooby Doo was fast asleep in his bed. He lay there with a blindfold over is eyes as he snored. 

Scooby however was back in the red room. "Huh?" Scooby says as he walks down the narrow corridor. "Oh no, just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in." Scooby says. 

"Scooby-Doo, over." Nova says appearing at the end of the corridor. "He's after us. He will ruin everything." Nova says worried as she turns around and begins to walk away. Scooby follows her as the two return to the sitting room of before. The small man from before is hiding behind a chair. 

"I don't want to be here anymore." He says worried. "I want to go home." But the sound of a creature growling interrupts the three.

"It is too late, Scooby Doo. He has found us." Nova says.

A creature begins to materialise in the room now as the three gasp and back away. It's teeth are sharp and it's eyes glow a bright green. It growls at the three.

"No! Get away!" Scooby cries out as he shoots up in his bed. "No! I'm blind. That scary monster stole my eyes." Scooby says as his arms feel around. 

The light to the room turns on as Shaggy rushes in followed by the rest of the gang. 

"Scooby-Doo! Wake up." Shaggy says shaking Scooby now.

Y/n however takes the blindfold that Scooby was wearing." I can see. It's a miracle." Scooby says relieved.  

"Scooby-Doo, like what has gotten into you?" Shaggy asks.

"The Freak! The Freak of Crystal Cove is back. And he's in my dreams." Scooby says but he notices a book in Velma's hands now and on the back of the book is a picture of the man who was in his dream. Scooby grabs the book from Velma's hands and points to the picture. "And he's in there too. We gotta do something." 

The gang were sat in the Mystery Machine now as Velma looked at her book.

"I don't know guys. This seems like a crazy idea." Velma says as she looks at her book. "Scooby could have easily seen the picture on the back of my book. That's why he dreamed about the author." Velma says.

"Either way, It's the only real lead we have." Daphne says. 

"Besides Velm, you've been reading this book." Shaggy says as he gently takes it out of Velma's hands. "Supernatural Curse and the Extra-Dimensional Forces Behind Them. You must think there's something to this." Shaggy says.