ଘ𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

(Inko's pov)

(Inko's pov)

"Izuku!! are you ready? (Y/n) is here to pick you up!" I shouted from the front door, the girl with angel wings on her head thanked me as I let her inside and waited for my son. "coming, mom!" my son replied from his room. Soon after, I heard footsteps running towards the front door. "took you awhile Izu! anyways let's go..." she yawned. Her eyelids are half lidded as she spoke, she must be tired, this gave me an idea. 

"Izuku, why don't you hold (Y/n)'s hand? she looks sleepy and since both of you are going to walk your way to school it might be dangerous for her" I suggested. 

 ⊹ . ✿ . ⊹  

(Izuku's pov)

AAAHHHMOMWHATAREYOUTHINKING?!?ICOULDN'TPOSSIBLY... But... if it's for her safety then....yeah!! I'll do it! anything to protect my friend! I'll protect her like the hero I strive to be! I reached out for her hand, gesturing for her to take it. With her half lidded eyes she looked at me then at my hand, she then returned my gesture by taking my hand in hers. ohmygodohgmdh-.. 

━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━

IMHOLDINGAGIRLSHANDOHMYGOD!!!!!  okay! stay calm Izuku Midoriya, holding hands is normal when you both are best friends, at least thats what I thought. It is normal right? I mean, I saw two elementary schoolers holding hands...and they're both girls so...that means they're best friends....right?

"Okay were going! see you later mom!" I exclaimed, followed by (Y/n)'s "bye ms. Midoriya!" to which my mom smiled at us both, while we walked outside the door of my apartment and down the hallway. "Take care you two, stay safe!!" she shouted back. "oh wait, (Y/n)! make sure my baby eats his bento okay!??" my mom added. I looked down feeling embarrassed from my mom's words. "of course ms. Midoriya! you can count on me!" (Y/n) answered with a grin.

"Izu!" I turned to my right to look at her, "yes, what is it (Y/n)?" I replied. "there's something I want to show you when we get to school, it has something to do with my quirk!" she beamed excitedly. "I can't wait to see it!" I responded feeling excited as well. I love learning about quirks, I think every kind of quirk is amazing at it's own ways. But now that she mentioned it, I don't think she ever told me about her quirk, except when we first met, that was when she healed me. At first I thought it was a healing type of quirk but I guess there's more to it.