ଘ𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙛𝙮

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Seraphim angel

"Is there any more info regarding this quirk?" a man in a suit asked. Currently the Hero Public Safety Commission is having a meeting to discuss the plans they have in store for the young girl, they are planning to learn more about her quirk before making the "perfect" hero plan."we're not entirely sure, we've checked the records of all quirks listed in Japan and...the only person who had this type of quirk before is...none other than Kaguya"  

"as expected..." The president acknowledged. She then combined her hands and said "Well, now's a good time to learn more about it, no? from now on I want you all to gather more information as we train her" 

"But first, check kaguya's or should I say Liana Berlitz's records, background, and anything related to her" she continued. "we could use that knowledge to know what we're dealing with first" 

"Of course, it is best to know our enemy beforehand after all" Mera chuckled, while the others nodded their heads in agreement. "but we have a problem Ms. President" Mera admitted. 

"And what might that be?" 

"This young girl, (Y/n) she resisted on using her quirk, and we concluded that there might be something that's bothering her, that made her unsure to use her quirk"

"And why would she resist?" the president asked, slightly irritated by the fact that (Y/n) is quite troublesome.

"We expected it's due to the recent loss of her loved one, that's why we're planning to have a therapist to come see her on monday, in hopes of knowing more about her and of course, her well being" 

The president froze in her seat, She went silent as Mera started to get a bit nervous. "it's what's best for her I presume" She paused for a minute before responding to his statement. "I'm not quite fond with your ways Mr. Yokumiru, as of now we do not have all the money in the world to just get her a therapist"

"Speaking of her, where is she now?" The president asked, annoyance visible in her tone as she  said so.

"She's at her assigned room, isolated from the others just like you ordered" Mera confirmed, while showing a live footage of (Y/n) sitting on the edge of her bed. Her expression wasn't a happy one, there weren't any words that could describe the look on her face.

━━━━. εïз .━━━━

━━━━ ⊰