ଘ𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚

(Izuku's pov)

(Izuku's pov)

(Y/N) Kiratsuki was my best friend. We met when we were four years old, I'll never forget how she saved me that day. I was beat up because of kacchan and his friends, my body just laid there on the ground as I thought about how the world is unfair. Until I felt a hand on my cheek, without hesitation I looked up and was greeted by a pretty face. I saw a faint glow gleaming from her hand. "she must be using her quirk.."

She had pretty blue eyes and shiny silver hair

She had pretty blue eyes and shiny silver hair. I have to admit she's very pretty, though...she kinda looked like someone I've seen somewhere before but I just couldn't point it out. My cheeks started to get red as I realised she had her hand on my cheek for so long but somehow I don't feel my injuries anymore. 

"hey, are you okay?" she asked. I immediately got flustered and was about to answer her question but everything came out as jumbled words. She smiled and said "I've healed your injuries! haha! I hope you don't mind me touching your cheek, it's just that my healing quirk won't work if I don't touch the target directly". She laughed while rubbing the back of her neck. 

"T-THANK Y-YOU!!" I managed to say out loud finally. "sure! it's no problem!! I love helping people anyways!" she said as she flashed a smile at me. Just as I was about to return her smile she suddenly yawned and said "actually...I'm really tired now.....Zzzz". And with that she closed her eyes and fell asleep. 

I caught her in time before she fell to the ground.

"uhhh..is she okay?" I thought to myself as I examined her appearance. she has wings on both sides of her head and scales in her eyelashes? thats kind of weird, maybe it's because of her quirk? but she's actually very pretty... my cheeks had a tint of red at that thought. As I was in my thoughts I immediately snapped myself back into reality. "but...what am I gonna do with her?!! I can't just leave her here".

"I hope she doesn't mind"  I've decided to carry her on my back and take her to my apartment. When I got there my mom squealed at the sight of me holding a girl in my arms. " OH. MY GOD. IZUKU!!! WHAT DID YOU DO??! IS SHE OKAY?!! "she said with a worried expression, her eyes flowing with tears. "she's okay mom!! she's just sleeping!!!" I exclaimed.