ଘ𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

The freckled boy couldn't get her off his mind as he paced back and forth around his dorm

The freckled boy couldn't get her off his mind as he paced back and forth around his dorm. The boy ruffled his hair as he dropped himself onto his All Might themed bed, he stared at his ceiling for a good amount of time before an imaginary lightbulb appeared on top of his head. 

He slowly arose from his bed and grabbed a navy-coloured book out of his desk drawer, he then turned to face the surface of his desk, moving the other books that were there before and replacing it with the navy-coloured book. This is a book he kept in secret, it's where he mostly either sketches or writes down his feelings. He got a hold of his AirPods and shuffled his playlist before grabbing a mechanical pencil from his pencil case, he started to pour his thoughts onto the last page. 

     ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 • 𝘒𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴

1:01 ───●─────────── 2:51

↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ ♥ ʟɪᴋᴇ

.

.

.

He connected the lines, added details, and lastly he signed his signature.

━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━

Feeling proud of what he had drawn, his eyes we're glued to the sketch he just made. (Y/n) was his childhood best friend, and seeing her again is something he never thought would happen, but it did. And he was more than thankful. The universe was kind enough to reunite the two long lost friends.

After a good while of staring the green-haired boy got out of his dorm, hiding the book inside his t-shirt. He got down into the common room and took out his phone, messaging his tutor to arrange a meeting with him tonight. However his plans were delayed because of a certain hotheaded blond, Katsuki Bakugou.