✧・゚:

✧·゚: *✧·゚:* 。·° 𐐪𐑂 °· ·゚゚·

Her eyelash in particular is something that mesmerised me the most, the glimmering scales adds to her beauty. She once told me her eyelashes are what she's insecure the most about, but I think they're beautiful. In fact everything about (Y/n) is beautiful to me. Starting from her personality, she had always been looking out for me every time Kacchan bullies me at school, she would be the one person who stood up for me. Retrospectively looking back, she had always had a motherly nature, at least that's how I put it. She cares about everyone else more than herself, I guess we can relate huh, (Y/n)?

While I was in the midst of my thoughts suddenly, the website refreshed on its own. My eyes widened as the page started to reload, only to reveal no trace of the article I had opened.

What?

That's weird.

.

.

.

(Y/n) Kiratsuki.

My best friend since childhood, or is she truly just a friend to me? 

Izuku Midoriya.

How do you feel?

To tell the truth, she makes me feel safe. Back then when Kacchan bullied me on the daily, whenever I got hurt she would be the one who healed me. Her gentle and delicate touch on my injuries, somehow it doesn't only heal them, in a way I feel at ease. 

Maybe it's her quirk?

It could be... but it's not only that, Whenever we play together, I feel this weird feeling. I feel nervous but also excited , it's like my body wanted to run laps due to how excited I am. It's as if I didn't want it to end, that feeling...

It's somehow comforting.

Back then during the license exam, when she placed her palms on my shoulders. I felt the same thing as before but somewhat different, at that time I also felt a wave of relief, as if I'm genuinely happy that she's safe and that she's next to me. 

I wanted to be the one who protected her but she protected me instead. 

But it's always been like that, (Y/n) always protected me even when we were little.

She's kind of like my guardian angel.

ah, angel...

that's the word.

I guess it's safe to say that...

I'm in love with an angel.

She had always been my hero, but now

...I, Izuku Midoriya will be your hero.

I, Izuku Midoriya will be your hero

✧·゚: *✧·゚:* 。·° 𐐪𐑂 °· ·゚゚· ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━

ngl, I feel lowkey nervous writing this.

anywaysss this is a special chapter for luminity

and yes it is connected to the story

broccoli boy loves u 

I- 🏃‍♀️💨

also this chapter is actually

just his thoughts lmao

━━━━━━━━━━━━