ଘ𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚

The young girl's eyes squinted as she had woken up to find herself laying on a stainless white bed, The strong scent of alcohol coating the cold air

The young girl's eyes squinted as she had woken up to find herself laying on a stainless white bed, The strong scent of alcohol coating the cold air. She arose from her bed to adjust herself into a more comfortable sitting position, while she glanced at the nearby window, her sapphire orbs was greeted by a darkish cerulean sky, indicating that it must've been awhile since she was last awake. 

The angel winged girl tried to retrace her memories to where she had left off, her memories were trailed back to when the faceless man let out one of his combined quirks. That reminiscence sent shivers all over her body, but then the memory trailed into her father. She remembered the feeling of his cold body as she lost consciousness, she couldn't help but feel perturbed from that memory. 

Y/n's pov

"papa...where is papa? is he okay?" I thought as my eyes widen, remembering what had happened that night. The faceless man...his quirk...is terrifying..it's as if an abomination of powerful quirks combined. 

━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━

The sound of the door opening pulled me away from my thoughts. A man in a white lab coat walked in, holding a small board with papers in his hand. He walked as he was reading the paper that was strapped onto the hand sized board, after a few seconds he looked at me and smiled.

"How are you, kiddo? are you feeling okay? you hungry?" he asked taking the stool next to the bed, and sat down. 

I shook my head no, for some reason words won't come out of my mouth, it's not that I can't but it's that I didn't feel like talking. I just want to know if father's okay. I need to know whether he survived that powerful attack that night. 

"are you sure?" he asked once more for confirmation. I nodded, my mind still thinking about what might had happened to my father. I didn't want to imagine the worst case scenario but...that assault must've injured him badly, considering how powerful it is.