2. a shattered young girl

When she was young she always thought that earth is a good place to live in with good people and has a "happy ever after" just like those stories of pretty princesses, huge castles and charming princes.

     Unfortunately, she started to grow up and at the age of sixteen everything seemed to change and suddenly life has a different meaning or let's just say that life has no meaning at all.

      You see sometimes she sits there and wonders about her future, but it always turns out to be sad and depressing. People say that girls at her age should not drown into darkness and ought to enjoy life with friends, family and people they love.

       Yeah, she's thankful for all of the friends she has and the family that supports her, but let's face it, everyone have problems, especially teenagers. Like this young shattered girl ,she always finds herself drunk in sadness and depress, well she has lost many people during her journey in this life, and with every single person that leaves she finds difficulty in trusting others until she had no trust in people anymore.

       her  friends think that she's happy because they always see her smiling, but the sad truth is that she was struggling to trust people again, it's so hard because everyone seems to let her down at the end.

       And one day she said to her friend  "you know, sometimes I just want to escape this hell I'm living and just disappear into the wild and never come back."

       Her friend laughed, thinking, that she was kidding, but the thing is that she feels so lonely but somehow she likes it. She wants to leave this city because it's killing her, everyone wants to drown her into a community of similar people that think and act the same. But, no one notices that she's special and unique; they're just seeing her as a creep.

       She's done, she needs to leave and never meet people again, those stupid,  judgmental and shallow pigs empty her and she needs to run away. Well, she's familiar with running away. She imagines herself packing her bags, leaving a letter to her family asking them to carry on with their lives after she's gone. And she'll never settle down. She'll keep walking in a straight line without a specific destination. She imagines the journey to be so peaceful and silent.

         Yeah, she's that kind of girl who just said that she wants to escape from her home.Anyways she never felt like she belonged there. That place is so empty and boring. the Idea of wasting her whole life in that miserable place kills her.

         She's one shattered young girl looking for an escape.

-R