6. to leave

through her journey in life she had met many people, shared with them memories. Some were  joyful and others were full of sorrow. she had trusted them with all her secrets. she was there for them in their darkest times, helped them up whenever they felt down , because she believed that it was her duty towards the people she loves and cares about.

     she was happy because she had friends who loved her and would do anything to make her glad ,  at least that was what they've said and she believed them because she trusted them, yeah you may say she is naive for trusting them but honestly you couldn't not to with their fake smiles and beautiful words they tell everyday to make you feel like you are the most special person on earth. But as soon as she felt down and sorrows started drowning her she looked around and all she saw was darkness, yeah no one was there to help her because they all did what theymastered best, they left...

     left, What a sad and depressive word , people leave all the time no one  stays. they leave by so many different ways like dying or comitting suicide, but the worst way is leaving on purpose because they want to. Leaving someone means giving up on them , abandoning them , not wanting them anymore. it's just like they mean nothing to you , used them for a period of time and now you are just bored of them, you leave them without thinking of their feelings or the impact of that on their lifes.

     They always leave without warning, and their only excuse is " we have our reasons" what are those fucking reasons huh ? . There's no Reason strong enough to make them walk away on someone desperate for their help and support. Nothing explain why they had to leave someone, to hurt him , to cause him pain and make him doubt himself . because that will make him struggle  and create more difficulties in his life .

    How can they have the audacity to  leave someone that used to care so much about them , used to cherish them , used to try anything they could to understand  and help them, used to trust them with all they had , and used to respect these people in all possible ways .

   but the real reason they leave for is that they are weak, weakness is eating them alive, just with a little small problem they give up, runaway and escape. They coward so easily and stop fighting for that someone who used to do all these things for them.

-S

A teenager's diaryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara