7. A liberated soul.

The moment you open your eyes to this world you found that your life has been already scripted.  You need to go to school then college then you must get a decent job with a good income so you can pay the bills and the taxs ect. After that you need to get married and have children that will follow the same script as you, and don't forget to behave the others want you to.

   But she doesn't want to follow the script that was written since the construction of civilisation, she doesn't want to kill her dreams in a cold,dirty office where she can't see the light of the sun, she doesn't want to be like those people that work from eight a.m to eight p.m like robots.

   So she stands in the courtyard surrounded by students laughing and talking convinced that the way to happiness is to have a good job and a family and waisting their youth trying to fit in and following  the pack, some starve themselves to not be called fat and other pretend to be stupid until they're one to not be called nerd. They spend their lives trying to satisfy the society without knowing they're killing their originality and creativity,  they are burying themselves under the hurtful judgements of people. But she believes in originality and being herself so she stands her ground and defends her beliefs. She wants to free herself from this suffocating jail we built ourselves and called society.  She won't let people try to define her and control her way of thinking to make her respect the script and follow her ancestors.

   She wants to travel the world and discover new things, she wants to fulfil her dreams,  she wants to get lost in nature reading a book or listning to music without worrying about time. She doesn't want to respect the rules or to listen to what people think about her. she would only follow the rules her mind put and respects her heart's desires. She'll never accept to be like those empty minded people because she believes that thinking differently is a nessecity to survive, she believes in the power of science and perfection of books. she's cultivated,  creative,  unique,  smart and the most important of all she is free.

     Because she has never gave in to the unfair rules of the society, she is one liberated soul.

-N