4. A careless father

Whenever she feels joy there is always something that turns her happiness to sadness and her smiles to tears.

       Since her childhood no one has given a damn about her world. Sure her family loves but she has built her walls up high so no one could know the real her. She fakes a smile every morning and everyone thought she was living a perfect happy life.

       Unfortunately, behind that childish, innocent behaviour and in the depths of her soul; lies a very weak person with a heart shattered into a  million pieces. She is breaking down and carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders.

      The absence of her father, every little girl's hero has crushed her. Her mom isn't the same anymore,  she is broken because raising two girls on her own is hard enough to  make her lose her mind. besides, they are not that rich so they are struggling through life and her dad is doing everything but being here for his family.

      He never gave a shit about them, he might be having problems but  how on earth can he ditch his own kids for 14 years. Their mom is trying to provide them with everything and sacrifice her own comfort to draw a smile on her children's faces.

     Her daughter, the young shattered girl is hurt when she sees her mother struggling to make her happy, but this poor mother will never be able to replace what her daughter has lost, she will never be a mother and a father at the same time.

    In another world this innocent girl could have been happy with a dad by her side to pick her up when she falls down but too bad this chance has been taken away and destroyed by a careless, selfish father.

-J