10. the escape

That place... She was an average girl , she has got everything that she needs but something, something that for her was indispensable , something that she can not live without , but it's not a "something" it is a somewhere, a someplace, only she would know and only she can visit .A place that would be perfect to her , and would suit her perfectly. A place just like the one she had back home , that place that she is missing so badly . It was her only refuge and was suitable to all her moods , when she was feeling sad,angry,depressed,bored,bad... It was the first place she would go . When she was feeling happy , excited,cheerful,lovely... It was the best place to share her mood with . That place was calm and isolated, just like her , when she was there she felt free to do whatever she wanted . She danced , sang , road books , slept , ate , played , laughed , cried ...without being watched nor seen , without being judged nor criticized without being worried nor hesitated. Right there she has been able to forget all her problems and miseries . She wasn't obligated to care about anything or anyone , she finally overcame her source of problems that is caring , it was her default , she cares . She cares about everything and everyone she meets, she can't help it it's stronger than her . For her it is so hard tho meet someone without caring for him , for her it is unecessary to talk with someone that you won't care for , so she ends up everytime caring, and for what ? For being desapointed in the end , for beig broken and thrown away , for being left miserable and needy for that someone she cared for . So she has chosen that place that she would spend all her time in without caring so she won't be broken .without no one to bother her or mistreat her . It's only her , her soul and the loneliness , that has became her best friend , companion and her one and only safety ... And that place is in her dreams ... She used to dream about it every night , she hasn't been able to find it in the reality but she finally found it in her dreams . And that's why she was always asleep , it was her only opportunity to visit it .

-S