𝐈𝐈𝐈

TW!!! THERE IS SOME GORE AND DEATH. SADLY IF YOU DONT.. Uh.. IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU I SUGGEST SKIPPING THIS CHAPTER - ITS IRRELEVANT AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY

 IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU I SUGGEST SKIPPING THIS CHAPTER - ITS IRRELEVANT AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Y/N lied in his bed, curled in a ball. Tears streamed down his face as he bit on his lip. Robby was sitting outside the door, his soft squeaking could be heard. The male shook his head and hid his face in a plush.

Namiko and Au stood outside the door, hearing nothing from inside the boy's room. "I think you should go talk to him, he's hasn't left his room since he came from the exams. A week ago may I add. I've been having to skip his food under the door." Au hissed softly, narrowing her eyes at her husband.

"Robby misses him too. Just, do it." The woman replied, turning around and walking down the hall.

Namiko knocked on the door softly before opening the door slowly. "Hey, bub." He smiled, almost tripping over Robby as he ran in. He watched as Robby jumped on the bed and nudged into Y/N. The parent walked inside and looked around the room.

The setting sun painted a soft red on the ground through the window. Blankets were perfectly aligned on Y/N's bed, looking as if he hadn't moved. Namiko sighed and plopped on the bed, gently rubbing Y/N's back. "Tell me what happened, tell your old man."

Y/N scoffed out a laugh and glanced at his father, having dark circles under his eyes. His eyes themselves being red. "I tried hard, papa. I was scared to pull Wonderland out. But I used the rabbit holes. I was in third place, papa!" Y/N cried, beginning to whimper.

Namiko furrowed his eyebrows and gently rubbed Y/N's back before patting his head. "You know, you can still get in if you're in third place. You just might not be placed in the best class! I think there's 1-A, 1-B and 1-C? Those are the hero courses." He chuckled, Y/N perking up.

"Really..?" He whispered, his cheeks turning red from embarrassment.

His father kissed Y/N's head before gently slapping his cheeks. "Your letter came in a day ago. You want it?" He asked, pulling a letter out of his back pocket. Y/N hesitantly nodded, taking the paper. Namiko bid him 'Good luck' before walking out the door.

Y/N stared at letter, Robby climbing into his lap. He sighed and took his father's words into consideration as he opened it up. A disc fell out, confusing the male. He picked it up and shook the thing before a bright light blinded him. He let out a yelp, dropping the disc on the floor. A loud laugh pulled him from rubbing his eyes.

"Hello, young L/N! I am here!" A might voice spoke. Y/N looked at the disc to see a hologram of All Might. His heart leaped for his throat as he saw All Might right in front of him! "You were recommended by a Yakishori Yu! I see why she had so much potential in you! Look at how fast you ran!" All Might pointed out, a video of Y/N running popping up.