𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈 -𝐕

《chapter 26

《chapter 26.5 - owie》
》filler《
•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

The scarred man yanked on the collar on the h/c haired boy's neck. His ears flattened against his head as he placed a hand on the other's wrist. "Dabi, I don't get it! We can buy a bunny at the store." The blonde girl with two buns spoke, pressing her fingers against her lips. "I want this bunny. He's adorable.. why the hell do you care? Shut up, Toga." Dabi hissed.

"Get your hands off of him!" Bakugou yelled, jumping in his seat.

Y/N let out a whimper and pulled at the black collar on his neck. He softly yanked at it before a shock went through his body. "Don't touch it." Dabi demanded. The girl named Toga scoot over to the sitting boy and poked his cheek. "I wanna make you bleed." She smiled, squishing Y/N's cheeks. "Make yourself bleed." Dabi grumbled, pulling the bunny behind him.

The boy gently tapped his foot on the ground, a small hole opening up. He let out a small whimper as he wiggled in. Dabi noticed the movements and grabbed the back of the collar, a large cough and choke leaving Y/N's throat as he was roughly pulled out of the hole.

A remote was in Dabi's hand. He pressed a button, causing Y/N to cry in pain as a shocking pain went through his neck. It felt like he had gotten electrocuted. "Stop it!" Bakugou screamed, clutching his fists. "Dabi." The crusty musty blue - haired male spoke.

The scarred man rolled his eyes as he released the button. Y/N wheezed heavily as he lied on his side, his hands near his neck. It hurt like hell. This was hell. He curled in a ball and just lied there, not daring to move.

He could still feel the buzz of the shock going through his body. The blue - haired man started talking, Dabi crouching over Y/N's body. His hands softly touched the boy's skin, surprising soft. It was different than the last day.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you." Dabi whispered, carefully sitting Y/N up.

Dabi let out a low chuckle as he picked the boy up, easily holding him within his arms. "Y/N.. let him go! Let him go, bastard!" Bakugou screamed, clutching his fists. The blue - haired male turned his head towards Dabi and the male turned around, carrying Y/N out of the room.

The bunny looked over Dabi's shoulder, his eyes widening. "Y/N!" Bakugou yelled as the two disappeared in a back room with the door shutting. The bunny could hear Bakugou's muffled yells through the door as Dabi continued to walk.

"Bakugou.." Y/N coughed out, a tingle going down his body.

The boy was placed on a soft mattress, Dabi sitting next to him. "You're such an adorable, little bunny. I'm so happy I finally have you." He purred. Many thoughts went through Y/N's head. More about how he thought this was cringy.