26𝒌 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍!

{A/N} Was late for 20k and was late for 25k. Thanks for 26k reads!

《26k special  - short stories!》

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

• The Gag Reflex. Inspired by the Comic qwq

Y/N yawned as he sat next to Aizawa at the teacher table. "Hey, L/N." Aizawa muttered, taking a bite of food before switching papers. "Hi." He mumbled, another yawn leaving his lips. "How was English?" He asked, glancing up from papers.

He shook his head and yawned for the third time. "I'm okey. It was okey. I'm hungry." He sighed, grabbing his chopsticks and quickly placing chicken on his tongue. Aizawa pat his back, causing the boy to shove his chopsticks to the back of his throat.

The male let out a loud cough and spat his chicken onto his tray. "What the hell?!" Present Mic yelled, crossing his arms. "Sorry, are you alright. Mic he choked on his chopsticks. Don't do this." Aizawa sighed, gently rubbing Y/N's back as he continued to cough.

Aizawa hastily passed his water to the young boy, who quickly chugged it down. "Did you choke?" Aizawa asked, the boy pulling the cup away from his lips. He coughed up a wood chip from his mouth and his eyes widened.

He let out another quick cough and softly ran his fingers through his messy hair. His e/c orbs then glanced up to Present Mic who had his chopsticks all the way down his throat. "What is he doing?" Y/N asked, Aizawa looking up. "Ah! Hizashi!" He groaned, throwing his hands up.

"We know you don't have gag reflexes, you don't have to deep throat everything!" Aizawa sighed, rubbing his temples.

Y/N slumped in his seat because he was in the middle of this bullshit. "So you want me to stop?" Present Mic's voice came from somewhere but he disappeared. Both Y/N and Aizawa looked down and Y/N was the first to leave.

He crawled on to the booth of the Bakusquad and crawled over Kaminari's and Ashido's lap before sitting on Bakugo's lap. "Emotional support, please." He sniffled. Bakugou looked at him like he had two heads before pulling Y/N into his chest and glancing over at the teacher table. "OH FU - . . . Mhm." Bakugou began patting Y/N's back and massaging his ears.

The table looked over and shrieked. "O K A Y."

• Comforted Bunny

Y/N tore apart the whole school, in search of Robby. He let out an angry whimper as he busted into the teacher's lounge. "Cutie, you can't be here." The R - Rated hero, Midnight spoke.