𝐗𝐗𝐕

《chapter 25 - sweet tea party🍒🍵》

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Y/N and Sakura's jaw dropped at the set up the Wild Wild PussyCats had put together. Sakura was the first to gather everything she wanted. Ashido was second and she found a comfortable spot next to the two siblings.

Sakura pushed all her food towards Y/N, who taste tested all of it. He did grab a few items off the spread for himself. He did grab a kind of ramen that he didn't bother to smell.

He stuffed it in his face and chewed. "Y/N! No!" Midoriya yelled, smacking the food out of his hand. "Deku! What the hell?! He was eating for once, bastard!" Bakugou spat. "Y/N, that has strawberry in it!" Midoriya spoke, holding up a pinkish substance. The boy blinked and whimpered, Sakura's eyes widened.

His tongue swelled, his face mixed with green and red, his hands felt like they were on fire. Y/N hicced with smoke coming from his throat. "Is that it?" Ashido asked softly. Y/N shrugged before nodding. His cheeks puffed up and he coughed out, fire emitting from his mouth.

Ashido's jaw dropped as everyone stared in awe as the bunny threw up.. fire. He began to cry as he ran around, waving his hands in every direction. "I'm coming, my dear! Hold on!" Yaoyorozu called as she extended her arm. Sakura chased after Y/N, her eyes filled with tears to see her brother in pain.

Shoji grabbed onto Y/N and held him in place as a foam covered his face. Yaoyorozu's eyes were wide as she held onto a fire extinguisher. "Y/N? Are you okay?" Ashido asked as she inched closer to her best friend. Jirou walked over with a cloth and wiped Y/N's face as Shoji slowly released the male.

Two big, watering e/c orbs were seen. Y/N puffed his cheeks as he hurried towards a trash can, projecting into it. "Who knew strawberries were so funny." Bakugou smirked, crossing his arms. "It doesn't seem funny to Y/N." Kirishima sighed as the boy retched with Sakura petting his leg.

Midoriya walked over to the sobbing bunny. "I'm so sorry... if I would have noticed quicker.." He sighed. Y/N shook his head and opened his mouth to say something before bending back over into the trash. "Woah. What happened in here?" Mandalay asked as Kota trailed behind her.

Ashido walked over and rubbed her best friends back as she held a cup of water. "He ate a strawberry." She spoke, resting her chin on the back of his neck. "I should have smelt it first..." Y/N choked. Sakura nodded and earned a few snickers from the girls.

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

Y/N and Sakura separated. She went with the girls into the hot spring while Y/N followed the boys. Why can't he be with the girls! He knows the anatomies.. right? No. He just knows they have tits and their dicks are caved in.