𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍!

{A/N} - So.. Um on vacay - Enjoy your own vacation uvu.

 Um on vacay - Enjoy your own vacation uvu

《vacation special!  - florida》

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

The bunny twitched his nose as his eyes fluttered open. He had an overnight on a plane with his whole class and he decided to take up a seat between Koda and Shoji. Sakura sat behind him, leaning on Ashido. She was fast asleep.

He yawned and stretched his legs as he turned around and saw Kirishima and Ashido, half awake. "Did you just wake up?" Y/N asked, startling the two. They both nodded before relaxing their shoulders.

"I'm hungry." Ashido groaned, slouching forward. Sakura popped up and blinked, looking around the area.

Y/N hummed and nodded, getting up and walking towards the front of the plane. Present Mic, Midnight, and Aizawa were fast asleep. "Sensei." The boy whispered, poking the sleeping teacher. "Senseeiiii." He continued, still poking.

Aizawa jumped and looked around before staring up at the bunny with a messy bed head. "We're hungry." He muttered, twitching his ear. "Who is we..? Otherwise I don't give a crap." Aizawa asked, sitting up slightly. "Sakura and I." He spoke.

The man hummed and sat up, grabbing a backpack. "And Ashido and Kirishima." He continued. A sigh left Aizawa's lips as he handed Y/N a Japanese snack bag. Filled in a Ziploc back. The boy squealed and grabbed the bag before crawling over the sleeping Shoji, back into his spot.

Multi - Hand jumped and looked around. "What was that for?" He asked, blinking softly. "Your fat legs were in the way." Y/N whispered, patting his friend's thigh. He then turned around and threw a rainbow brownie at his two friends before handing chocolate hello kitty snacks to Sakura.

He nuzzled back in his seat and looked at Shoji who had his eyes closed. "Do you ever eat?" He asked. Shoji's eye opened and he looked at Y/N before sighing and looking forward again. "Okey." The bunny mumbled.

He took out some crackers as well as some cheese and began eating it. He hummed and chomped on his cracker before a bump knocked the whole bag out of his hand. The whole plane screamed in terror. "Oh my god! We're going down! We're going to die!" Kaminari screamed, standing up.

"No, we aren't. We're just landing." Aizawa spoke up, standing up as the airplane drove on the concrete.

The bunny climbed on Koda to look out the window, blinking at the rolling lights next to the aircraft. "Y/N! Do you know what this means?!" Ashido gasped as the plane came to a stop. He hummed and stood up, looking back at the pink girl. "What?"