𝐕𝐈

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Sun shone into the bedroom of the small bunny. Robby laid out on the floor, letting the sun hit his Snow White fur, as a group of friends surrounded his bed, bowls in front of them while scrolling on their phones. "Gordon Ramsey should make a cereal." Ashido noted, reading a news article about the chef. "If he did, it would be lobster tails or lobster risotto." Y/N mumbled, still shy from the two new additions.

"I wanna go to one of his restaurants." Kaminari mumbled, placing a spoonful of Cookie Crisps in his mouth. "He had one in Tokyo, but it closed in 2013." Sero sighed.

"Damn. That would have been awesome. I bet his food is heaven on a plate." Kirishima noted, looking up from his phone.

Y/N nodded slowly, placing down his phone and beginning to pick out his earrings. A knock on the door frightened the three students as they turned to see Au poke her in. "Hey, sorry to intrude on your meeting." She smiled, bowing slightly.

She sat down next to Y/N and massaged his head slightly, "I'm going to my book study, do you want anything?" Au asked as the male placed his earrings on his bedside table. "McDonald's?" He muttered, facing his mother.

"The usual? Do you all want anything?" She asked, turning towards Y/N's friends on the ground.

Ashido perked and nodded, beginning to list her order. "Chicken nuggets, a 20 piece! A large fry, large chocolate shake, strawberry and cream pie, aaaand.. a simple tropical sprite." She smiled, tilting her head to the side. Au muttered the order under her breath before nodding, "anyone else?"

"I would but I feel like it would be wrong since we're just getting to know you, Mrs. L/N." Sero spoke, a smile making his way to his lips.

Au's jaw dropped as she shook her head multiple times, "n-no way! Don't worry about it! It's really no trouble." She smiled, sliding onto the floor. Kaminari and Sero made eye contact before giving Au their food order.

Au then turned towards Kirishima who looked super tired. "Anything for you, Eijirou?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. "No thanks, I'm alright." He smiled. "Okay, sweetie. If you change your mind, you call me and I'll get you something." Au smiled, slowly walking out of the room.

"Okay, thanks Mrs. L/N." Kirishima smiled, waving his hand.

The mother waved back and closed the door behind her. "Your mom is super nice!" Kaminari smiled, looking at Y/N who was concerned for his red headed friend. "Kirishima? Are you okay? Do you need to take a nap?" He asked softly.

Kirishima turned his head, his nose gently pressing against his friend's. His cheeks began to heat up as he stared into his deep, bright, e/c eyes. He let out a soft gulp as Y/N gently placed his knuckles on his cheek. "You're hot. I'll get you an ice pack." He declared, getting to his feet.