♡10♡

"are you coming or not y/n?" randy asked annoyed over the fact that you couldn't make up your mind.

"maybe, i work tonight so i don't know yet randy." you said frustrated.

"it's gonna be fun, i'm even brining movies!" he exclaimed a little too happily.

you rolled your eyes at randy's enthusiasm and sighed.

"even if i wanted to go, there's still a killer out there! i'll text you when i get off of work and let you know if i'm coming or not."

randy sighed over the phone and said his goodbyes like the child he is.

"just great." you mumbled to yourself as you got ready for your shift.

—————-

"isn't that stu kid throwing a party tonight?" your boss asked you as you restocked the food.

"yeah, but i don't think i'm gonna go."

"why not? i heard it's gonna be good." your boss said raising their eyebrows at you

"yeah, but what about the curfew and the killer?" you turned looking at them.

"i doubt the killer will kill with a bunch of teenagers there."

for a second you did contemplate going or not. your boss did have some good arguments as to why you should.

"and you're young, go have fun. i'll finish here." you looked at them shocked and started to shake your head.

"seriously go." they said giving you a serious tone.

"fine, but i'm going because i want to, not because you're making me." you smiled as you clocked out and texted randy.

as you walked closer to stu's house something felt sorta off to you, but you pushed past the feeling and picked up your speed, you were already 2 hours late.

walking up to the house you noticed just how quiet it was.

"kinda creepy." you whispered as you pushed the door open a tad.

"hello?" you yelled as you walked further into the house.

"y/n?" you screamed as you turned around and noticed randy sitting on the couch watching halloween.

"where'd everyone go?" you asked getting closer to randy noticing his drunken state.

"to the school, i guess the principal got murdered." he mumble like it was no big idea.

"what the fuck. you find out the principal is dead and you're fine with it!" you exclaimed sitting next to randy.

"well he was kinda a dick." he laughed as you both watched halloween.

"yeah that's true. the party must've been fun." you mumbled.

"yeah, too bad you were working." randy turned raising his eyebrows at you.

"oh shut-"

( i'm changing things right here so it's not gonna go by the movie)

from the reflection of the tv you noticed the killer raising his knife but quickly looking outside the door as he heard something and taking off in that direction.

you sat there shocked and terrified at what could've happened.

"randy, he's here we have to go!" you whispered in a rush.

"what are you talking about?" he whispered back.

"the killer! he was right there but ran off! now we do the same!" you ushered randy as his drunken mind was finally realizing what you said.