♡6♡

"randy please!" you sobbed shaking his body.

"come on! please don't leave!" you pounded on randy's chest, begging to god that he brings randy back to you.

you broke down and laid your head on his chest, basking in your last moments with him.

randy was dead. your boyfriend was gone.

"y/n! come on we gotta go!" you tried slapping billy's hands away as he picked you up running away from stu.

"no, no, no! i don't wanna go." you wailed as billy pushed you into the house locking the door behind him.

"y/n please." billy sat you down in the stairs and held your face in his hands.

"y/n please. y-you have to stay alive. randy would've wanted that for you. please don't leave me alone." billy pleaded.

you finally made eye contact with billy and slowly nodded your head.

as much as you were hurt losing randy minutes ago, billy needed you too.

you slowly got up from the stairs and ran to the kitchen to get any sorta weapon to kill stu with, but before you could pass the door you bumped into stu getting randy's blood on your hands.

you staggered backwards falling on the ground looking at your shaking hands that were now covered in your boyfriends blood.

"poor randy, he didn't even see it coming." stu laughed coming towards you.

but you sat there on the floor. you wanted death. you wanted to be with randy.

as cliché as it sounded, randy was your soulmate.

and now that he was gone, what else was there?

most of your friends were dead and billy was probably gonna die soon.

as stu got closer, the more you accepted death.

but as soon as stu got closer, billy tackled stu to the ground punching him over and over again.

and just as stu was able to deflect the punches and get on top of billy, gale popped up out of no where firing a shot into stu's chest.

you flinched as the gun was fired, but still kept looking at your hands.

you felt weak in that moment, but you also felt numb and tired.

"y/n...the ambulance is here." you finally gathered your thoughts and looked at billy.

how long were you gone for?

you flinched as billy tried to pick you up, but none the less accepted his touch and held onto him for dear life.

"he's gone billy." you cried.

you looked to your left looking for randy's body.

the cops still haven't bagged him.

you fought out of billy's grip running to randy's corpse.

he was cold and lifeless, nothing like the randy you love.

your hands were shaking as you reached to touch randy's face.

the blood was everywhere. it was all over you.

"y/n, please." billy croaked out trying to tug you way from randy.

you reluctantly let go of randy as the cops were about to force you off, going over to the paramedics to get checked out.

————-

two weeks after

you felt utterly alone and numb.